Try this...What ONE song...

Jaminbenb

Dreamline- J/K ...Don't get to angry with the band.

Piss me off..hmm..Don't usually get too angry with the band...

But if there is too much VT/SA/CA in the set, I will be saddened and slightly pissed.

That CA tour was the only Rush tour in 30 years I needed a 15 minute break from the new stuff.

• Like 2

I guess Dog Years. I don't understand how you "hate the concept" of Time Stand Still. The concept of the song is enjoying life Edited by Geddy's Soul Patch
  • Like 4

Ya know what...as far as new stuff...I'll TAKE new stuff just because I think LIVE it comes off better than the studio version...I'll give things a chance live...(I wasn't the biggest Snakes & Arrows fans, but when I heard it live...it changed me...same with Clockwork Angels)

I gave HyF a chance live...and didn't like it...T4E live was OK...Driven was the best of the bunch...VT live...not bad...

• Like 1

Time Stand Still? the whole Amiee Mann thing bugged me...the video was HIDEOUS! The song is just ONE bad song on a bad album!

I was just bummed that they did it early on the Time Machine tour so I couldn't use it as a pee break!

Take A Friend

It's the only song of theirs that makes me want to throw my iPod out the window and run over it when it appears on my shuffle.

Don't have any friends huh?
  • Like 2

Hmmm....tough one. I don't think I'd be pissed, but maybe disappointed if I had to hear High Water or Tai Shan.

• Like 1

sorry, have to completely disagree about TSS- unexpectedly, the break got me every single time during the Time Machine tour...

and can't say that there's anything that would annoy me... I was thrilled with the deep cuts last tour and I'm happy to hear whatever this time

The ones I immediately am thinking about, are Dog Years and Virtuality. I needed to mention them both, because they're..... Well, they suck!

I wouldn't get mad if they played any songs live, but I might get a beer or a restroom visit during them if they were played. I hardly believe that they'll ever play them anyway.

I gladly skip them if I hear them coming up on my Spotify playlist. I've been listening to Rush a lot the last weeks, and specially when working. Into that musical period again... :guitar:

Tai Shan.

'And the bathroom sang to me'.................

:laughing guy: .... The more I read it the funnier it gets... :rfl:
  • Like 1

Hemispheres, The Fountain of Lamneth, or The Necromancer. But I like my odds…I've got nothing to worry about there.

I wouldn't say that about Hemispheres, but the other 2, most likely

I can tolerate Prelude, but any more and it's off to the bathroom for the next 15 minutes.

Hemispheres, The Fountain of Lamneth, or The Necromancer. But I like my odds…I've got nothing to worry about there.

I wouldn't say that about Hemispheres, but the other 2, most likely

I can tolerate Prelude, but any more and it's off to the bathroom for the next 15 minutes.

If they do Hemispheres, Im assuming they will only do prelude, unfortunately (for me at least)

Edited by bigbobby10