The "tell somebody you love them" Thread

Tombstone Mountain

Some people might be confused, but it will all make sense next week, huh? :)

Right back atcha bud!

I have to send some love to Digi, for letting me hang out with his main squeeze at prom. I've been very fortunate to have been able to chat and get to know her better.

And some for Lorraine too, for the prom idea and so much more.

Edited by Lost In Xanadu
  • Like 3

And a bunch for Lorraine too, for the prom idea and so much more.

^^^^ This...
  • Like 1

I'll bite.

Narps.......you're like my cool 2nd uncle. i love you man.

Lorraine you are one of the nicest ladies i've ever met.....love you too.

And i love you Segue and all your crazy musical mood swings that make me go...... :blink:

And i also love Eagle cause she has always been with me on CA.

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000
  • Like 3

something I know nothing aboot

I think you just wanted another excuse to say "aboot" again.

I do admit it hasn’t gotten old yet. ;)

• Like 1

:popcorn: ...

So...I guess you're at the point where you can just fart and people on TRF will "like" it.

I'm jealous.

Not hardly... :LOL:

Yes it has :(

• Like 4

I love Tombstone Mountain and his YBG posts. I love RUSH666's excitement about whatever he posts. I love treeduck and his knowledge of old movies - a bunch of which I've checked out and enjoyed. I love goose and his balances comments. I love Presto-Digitation, we appear to have very similar musical tastes. I love Narpski and his "I'm old and don't know/don't care about this or that" persona. I love Lorraine, she's really nice to me in all her comments. I love Segue and his insecurities - you'll be fine, kid!!!
  • Like 5

My boy Narp for being a cool mild-mannered dude. Always enjoy having you around and your absence is sorely missed whenever it occurs :cheers:

Segue for always having a positive and quirky attitude

Lorraine for some of the best quality character on the board. And The Weapon :dweez:

TM and Your_Lion for possibly writing the funniest posts on TRF

JARG and PMS for writing KILLER music

LABT, ILS, LiX, Tex, lerxt, Led, Sheldon, RNB, goose, ducky, troutman, Principled Man, lcc, all of you boys in OLV and SOCN :haz:

And everyone else on TRF that has made me smile and laugh since I joined :cheers:

Many times TRF cuts my ever decreasing time like a knife, but GODDAMN. DOES IT FEEL SO RIGHT!

http://youtu.be/CSX4q74q7PQ

Edited by BowlCity
  • Like 7

^^^^ Thanks Rod and BC. You guys are just awesome but I just can't do this. There are just way to many that entertain me, make me laugh, confuse the hell out of me, bring forth emotion, intrigue me, make me think (but never read :LOL: ), encourage me and simply just make this place a daily joy in my life. You ladies and gentlemen hopefully all know who you are from our day to day interactions... :)
  • Like 5

Yes it has :(

Let me expand on that -- you may not realize it, but you are making fun of the way people speak by always saying that.

• Like 1

I'll bite.

Narps.......you're like my cool 2nd uncle. i love you man.

Lorraine you are one of the nicest ladies i've ever met.....love you too.

And i love you Segue and all your crazy musical mood swings that make me go...... :blink:

And i also love Eagle cause she has always been with me on CA.

Mick

Love you too, Blue. Backatcha.

I love most everyone here. Those that I don't, well I'm not telling. :LOL:

• Like 1

^^^^ Thanks Rod and BC. You guys are just awesome but I just can't do this. There are just way to many that entertain me, make me laugh, confuse the hell out of me, bring forth emotion, intrigue me, make me think (but never read :LOL: ), encourage me and simply just make this place a daily joy in my life. You ladies and gentlemen hopefully all know who you are from our day to day interactions... :)

Thanks man, love bak at ya!

I just know you included me in there somewhere :LOL:

• Like 1

Thanks man, love bak at ya!

I just know you included me in there somewhere :LOL:

See it worked!! :cheers: His awesomeness knows he's on my list. I can now assume the other boatload of folks do as well... :codger:

Love's Categories

minus EROS

Storge (storgē, Greek: στοργή) is fondness through familiarity, especially between family members or people who have otherwise found themselves together by chance.

Philia (philía, Greek: φιλίa) is brotherly love, also the love between friends who are "like brothers. " Philia is the Greek word for "brother".the Friendship is the strong bond existing between people who share common interest or activity

Charity (agápē, Greek: ἀγάπη) is the love that brings forth caring regardless of the circumstance.

Edited by Tombstone Mountain
  • Like 2