The "tell somebody you love them" Thread

Tombstone Mountain

I guess the point of my post is in case I never have a chance to say goodbye. :hi:

The upside of this is that you have to keep posting so you can assure us that the worst has not happened. So don't go away for long or without checking in in the "on/off thread"...that wouldn't be nice.

• Like 1

I know you drive us crazy but we worry about you

I hope it makes a difference to what you're going through

Cause we see the tip of the iceberg and we worry about youuuuuuuuuu

• Like 1

Revisiting this to say out of the people I listed on page 1, the list has surely grown while some of the originals haven't been around lately - Narp and LiX.

Come back soon, guys.

I know about Narpadiddley, but what happened with LiX?

Revisiting this to say out of the people I listed on page 1, the list has surely grown while some of the originals haven't been around lately - Narp and LiX.

Come back soon, guys.

I know about Narpadiddley, but what happened with LiX?

A combination of being busy IRL and the fact that it's just gotten a bit stale, especially in SOCN. There are a select couple people that just ruin the experience for everybody so it just hasn't been quite as fun.

• Like 2

Just want to say too that even though Segue and Mick drive me nuts at times, I still love those two young men.

Puts on Whitney Houston's voice:

AND IIIIIIIIIIII-EEEEEE-IIIIIIII-EEE-IIIIIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOOOOOOOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUYUUUUUUU

• Like 2

And BC, you are a unique young man. Your future will be bright, and whoever marries you will be a fortunate young lady.

Just make sure the chick isn't crazy...oh wait you need to know (fill in the blank).

I LOVE MY BFF David Bruce Plummer.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Me%20stuff/Dave%20with%20teeth-1.jpg

David Bruce Plummer July 15, 1959 - July 26, 2007 http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Character%20Gifs/Banana%20Angel.gif

• Like 1

:heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart:

I love every one of my Rush brothers and sisters here on TRF and pray that God will bless each and every one of you!

:heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart:

Right back atcha!

I think it is important to tell friends you love them. There's no need to save the "L" word just for certain romantic relationships.

http://filmjunk.com/images/weblog/iloveyoumantrailer.jpg

• Like 4