The "tell somebody you love them" Thread

Tombstone Mountain

I secretly (well up until now secretly...) want to be in a love triangle with bluefox and segue, but the two of them are way too in tune for another to really qualify :LOL:

Besides, I don't like that Springsteen shit or whatever it is they're drooling over these days :LOL:

Really though, they breathe a unique air on this website and it's cool to observe... Even if sometimes it does result in walls of text :facepalm:

Aww!

Love ya right back!

And sometimes its more fun when we disagree lol...I was almost sad when Mick started liking Lacuna Coil haha

(You should so totally be our new BFF)

I don't think I could keep up but I like the sentiment :D

• Like 1

I secretly (well up until now secretly...) want to be in a love triangle with bluefox and segue, but the two of them are way too in tune for another to really qualify :LOL:

Besides, I don't like that Springsteen shit or whatever it is they're drooling over these days :LOL:

Really though, they breathe a unique air on this website and it's cool to observe... Even if sometimes it does result in walls of text :facepalm:

Aww!

Love ya right back!

And sometimes its more fun when we disagree lol...I was almost sad when Mick started liking Lacuna Coil haha

(You should so totally be our new BFF)

I don't think I could keep up but I like the sentiment :D

Lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of cawfee

I love segway...he's a swell kinda person

Yay!

Back at you...!

• Like 1

I love segway...he's a swell kinda person

And handsome too don't cha think?... :)

I love you all. We need to stick together because after Rush breaks up, we will need to talk a lot of you off ledges and bridges. That takes devotion :)

Rush won't ever "break up," but they'll retire like all of us will one day when we can no longer do our jobs to our fullest potential. I dread the day they come to that point. But, we need to remember that they have said they might still make albums without touring them. I'll need to be talked off the ledge when we truly lose one of them. The day they move to the next level of consciousness, if you know what I mean. They've been so much a part of who I am for so long, it will be like losing a close family member. That's when I'll need you guys the most. I get a strong feeling that The Rush Forum will still be around for that. I love all of you. My second family. :heart:

• Like 5

I love you all. We need to stick together because after Rush breaks up, we will need to talk a lot of you off ledges and bridges. That takes devotion :)

Rush won't ever "break up

we need to remember that they have said they might still make albums without touring them. I

And I'm so damn cool with this. Keep making the records. If you tour or play dates that's a bonus

• Like 1

Rush won't ever "break up

we need to remember that they have said they might still make albums without touring them. I

And I'm so damn cool with this. Keep making the records. If you tour or play dates that's a bonus

So am I. As far as I'm concerned, I've seen them for the last time in concert. AND, I had my kids with me to see it. They were the first concert I went to, and I may have seen them live for the last time here in Dallas. I'm happy with that. Nothing but meaningful and incredible memories. It's all good.

• Like 4

I would agree with their making records. Hopefully they will keep doing that. Touring is not such a big deal.
  • Like 2

I would agree with their making records.

Yeah like Clockwork Angels 2 :fistbump:

:drool: :moose: :7up:

Or not... :)
  • Like 1

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

• Like 1

:moon:

:P :kisshug:

This looks like love extreme like to me. Kind of like you are punching me in the arm if we were still kids... :) :LOL: :rose:

This looks like love extreme like to me. Kind of like you are punching me in the arm if we were still kids... :) :LOL: :rose:

Beats a wet willie :)

Just trying to lessen the impact of "Ohmygawd your opinion of not liking CA is wrong!" ;)

• Like 1

Just trying to lessen the impact of "Ohmygawd your opinion of not liking CA is wrong!" ;)

Figured so...

:laughing guy:

I love everyone here who offered me support and care, via PMs and sometimes texts and calls, when I was going through a lot of emotional turmoil. You all know who you are, and TRF people are the best!

I am here for you any time. Know that.

My boy Narp for being a cool mild-mannered dude. Always enjoy having you around and your absence is sorely missed whenever it occurs :cheers:

Segue for always having a positive and quirky attitude

Lorraine for some of the best quality character on the board. And The Weapon :dweez:

TM and Your_Lion for possibly writing the funniest posts on TRF

JARG and PMS for writing KILLER music

LABT, ILS, LiX, Tex, lerxt, Led, Sheldon, RNB, goose, ducky, troutman, Principled Man, lcc, all of you boys in OLV and SOCN :haz:

And everyone else on TRF that has made me smile and laugh since I joined :cheers:

Many times TRF cuts my ever decreasing time like a knife, but GODDAMN. DOES IT FEEL SO RIGHT!

http://youtu.be/CSX4q74q7PQ

• Like 1

My boy Narp for being a cool mild-mannered dude. Always enjoy having you around and your absence is sorely missed whenever it occurs :cheers:

Segue for always having a positive and quirky attitude

Lorraine for some of the best quality character on the board. And The Weapon :dweez:

TM and Your_Lion for possibly writing the funniest posts on TRF

JARG and PMS for writing KILLER music

LABT, ILS, LiX, Tex, lerxt, Led, Sheldon, RNB, goose, ducky, troutman, Principled Man, lcc, all of you boys in OLV and SOCN :haz:

And everyone else on TRF that has made me smile and laugh since I joined :cheers:

Many times TRF cuts my ever decreasing time like a knife, but GODDAMN. DOES IT FEEL SO RIGHT!

http://youtu.be/CSX4q74q7PQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaLGUHNfJn8

That's pretty nice. I have a Marshall Bluesbreaker for my overdrive pedal.