Ok...what's the ONE song....

Jaminbenb

...that would blow you away if they played on this tour that they HAVEN'T **"played**" since the "second coming" ? (Vapor Trails tour in 2002)

(**not including anything that they've NEVER played live!)

I really have to go with Jacob's Ladder....

Looking through the possibilities, THAT would be one I'd want to see live that's I've NEVER seen live EVER!

I would say something from the likes of Counterparts, maybe Cold Fire or Double Agent. I have a good feeling that we will be treated well in the 70s and 80s department, so my emotions that will come from rarities like that will be of joy with a big smile, but 90s deep cuts will leave my eyes wide and mouth agape for a second before cheering onward.
  • Like 2

Nothing would blow my mind at this point. Over the last few tours they played a handful of songs that I really wanted to hear (The Camera Eye) and surprised me a few times with with Entre Nous, Circumstances and Passage to Bangkok.

What would really surprise me now is if they played “What You’re Doing.” It’s unlikely but one can hope.

• Like 1

Nothing would blow my mind at this point. Over the last few tours they played a handful of songs that I really wanted to hear (The Camera Eye) and surprised me a few times with with Entre Nous, Circumstances and Passage to Bangkok.

What would really surprise me now is if they played “What You’re Doing.” It’s unlikely but one can hope.

I'm just thinking that they're going to pull SOMETHING unexpected out of their butts for this one...

I love when the OP asks for ONE song and people give more than one..... :)

Jacobs Ladder

Rules are for suckers!