Xanadu

Lorraine

70 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Xanadu?

Hate it, it's terrible!

I'm not saying I wouldn't slow down to a stop while driving through a cross walk you're in but geez man...

• Like 1

Maybe I should have made it a thirty years and older (got you in there, Mick! ;)) poll? It seems to me that most here under that age have very different taste in music.

It shows up every day. bathory seems to be one of the lone exceptions. Dude has good taste especially given his age... :codger:

Ahem....(cough cough)

• Like 1

Farewell to Kings Ambassador has the power to strike Zumbi's vote from the record, since by his own admission it is not a serious vote but he is refusing to remove the no vote out of some pranksterish impulse.
  • Like 2

It is unfortunate but the only chance Rush fans have of agreeing on any song is to choose a song from the seventies (that would include Permanent Waves ;) ). Once we go past that time in Rush history, things get spotty. Not even everyone here likes Tom Sawyer :o .

Farewell to Kings Ambassador has the power to strike Zumbi's vote from the record, since by his own admission it is not a serious vote but he is refusing to remove the no vote out of some pranksterish impulse.

I make a motion to include Zumbi in the 90%!

second.

• Like 1

second.

Wonderful! Then, without further ado..................................................

Zumbi, you are a jerk!

So what dies that mean and accomplish?

The lyric should have been "for I have dined on mountain dew and chocolate milk of paradise."

I'm down for that. :D

second.

Wonderful! Then, without further ado..................................................

Zumbi, you are a jerk!

After all I have done for you, and you call me a jerk...? Thanks.... Then I know that...

Maybe I should have made it a thirty years and older (got you in there, Mick! ;)) poll? It seems to me that most here under that age have very different taste in music.

It shows up every day. bathory seems to be one of the lone exceptions. Dude has good taste especially given his age... :codger:

Ahem....(cough cough)

Oops forgot how young you are. My bad...

second.

Zumbi, you are a jerk!

After all I have done for you, and you call me a jerk...? Thanks.... Then I know that...

Folks, let this be a lesson what happens when one does not use emoticons.

Zumbi, don't you remember when you called 90% of the forum jerks? That is what this is about and why a motion was made to include you in with the rest of us.

At this point in time, I almost give up.

• Like 3

second.

Zumbi, you are a jerk!

Folks, let this be a lesson what happens when one does not use emoticons.

Zumbi, don't you remember when you called 90% of the forum jerks? That is what this is about and why a motion was made to include you in with the rest of us.

At this point in time, I almost give up.

Well that escalated quickly. I did an inward oh no when i saw the jerk thing.....no offense to you Lorraine.

Damn.

Mick

Doesn't anyone here remember the thread in Random "Why are 90% of this forum jerks?"

i do but i also know Zumbi, lol At least that he's sensitive.

Mick

Very much so. I think a lot gets lost in translation.

• Like 1

Doesn't anyone here remember the thread in Random "Why are 90% of this forum jerks?"

Mick

Do you think that he is the only sensitive person here?

How many times has he insulted us? But that's all right?

• Like 1

Mick

That's why said I think a lot gets lost. I don't think he understands a lot of what goes on here.

Mick

That's why said I think a lot gets lost. I don't think he understands a lot of what goes on here.

He can dish it out. Maybe he better learn to take a joke or two.

• Like 1

Mick

Agreed. He certainly doesn't have the market cornered on being sensitive. He may have a problem with the translation but it seems to me you were trying to be nice and include him with the rest of us... :huh: :)
  • Like 4