• Grace Under Pressure (Live)
    • A Show of Hands
    • Different Stages (all cds)
    • Rush in Rio
    • R30 - 30th Anniversary World Tour
    • Snakes and Arrows Tour
    • Time Machine Tour
    • Clockwork Angels Tour

I will continue the legacy for toscanobarga.

Everything will be the same as last time.

Vote for your least favorite live album, each day, 1 will be taken off until we have a winner.

We are going only off of the album version not the dvd (unless it is a full concert like Time Machine, etc.)

Good Luck and may the best album win

TMT...the vocals make the whole album unlistenable. That is a shame as the setlist is great, the playing is great, and Geddy sounded ok on the tour. If we were going off a bootleg of the tour, this would be near my favorite. But we're not, so TMT is the worst merely because I can't even listen to it.
  • Like 3

Vote for your least favorite live album, each day, 1 will be taken off until we have a winner.

We are going only off of the album version not the dvd (unless it is a full concert like Time Machine, etc.)

In the next Round, could you please make the votes public? It´s more fun to see what people vote.

• Like 1

In the next Round, could you please make the votes public? It´s more fun to see what people vote.

I might have to now, because someone vote ATWAS already

• Like 2

I'm voting for CA this round because of the set list. TM might be bad vocally in places but the songs were better.
  • Like 2

I was just about to say the same thing. How could ATWAS possibly be the worst release? It's like voting for Moving Pictures for the worst album in the first round. Just crazy.

• Like 3

I was just about to say the same thing. How could ATWAS possibly be the worst release? It's like voting for Moving Pictures for the worst album in the first round. Just crazy.

Narp is not going to be happy when he sees this

• Like 1

Want Rush in Rio and R30 to live as long as possible. Fantastic setlists spanning their entire career up to the point of release.

If ATWAS or ESL win it's yet another victory for the old guard, despite that ATWAS suffers from a very limited catalog and ESL isn't a live album.

If I had my way ESL would be the first to go, but I'll vote for TMT cause it is indeed bad. Led's post is spot on.

Edited by BowlCity

Someone? These votes should be public... :madra:
  • Like 1

TMT. Whats the diff? These last few aren't good for some different reasons and some similar ones...

TMT. Whats the diff? These last few aren't good for some different reasons and some similar ones...

My next is CA Tour. Which was vocally TMT Taken to the next level of Cringworthy awfulness.

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000

I hate to vote against ATWAS, but I love all the live albums, and that one is just the least great.

Geez Disk :eh: First Hemispheres and now this?...
  • Like 1

I hate to vote against ATWAS, but I love all the live albums, and that one is just the least great.

No, no! I love ATWAS…just not quite as much as the other ones.

• Like 2

BigBobby, see if you can edit the poll and make the votes public.

I like to know who my enemies are.

Unfortunately, I cant edit the votes to make them public.

But tomorrow everything will be public.

And we will see the enemies :madra:

• Like 1

No, no! I love ATWAS…just not quite as much as the other ones.

Man you must really love the other ones then. Even the one with no audience participation.... :)

Just want to say that if ATWAS goes down even within the next week I'm going take take my ball and go home... :boohoo: Edited by Narpsberg
  • Like 2