• Grace Under Pressure (Live)
    • A Show of Hands
    • Different Stages (all cds)
    • Rush in Rio
    • R30 - 30th Anniversary World Tour
    • Snakes and Arrows Tour
    • Time Machine Tour
    • Clockwork Angels Tour

R30 has something for everyone; stuff for the people whose musial tastes don't go beyond white guys with guitars being "heavy", stuff for imaginary cabals, as well as stuff for people whose tastes are geared to good music regardless of it's heainess or what instruments are used. Edited by toscanobarga
  • Like 3

R30 has something for everyone; stuff for the people whose musial tastes don't go beyond white guys with guitars being "heavy", stuff for imaginary cabals, as well as stuff for people whose tastes are geared to good music regardless of it's heainess or what instruments are used.

This^^^ I agree with. It can hang around a while...

2 votes for ATWAS?... :eh:

I thought the same thing. :huh:

I think someone must be confused. The poll is to vote for least favorite, folks.

;)

• Like 3

The only reason I can think that people would be voting for it is because it's so raw and the set list has only the older stuff on it.

The only reason I can think that people would be voting for it is because it's so raw and the set list has only the older stuff on it.

And that would be a reason TO vote for it?. Not in the Rush world I live in... :)
  • Like 2

You say that like it's a bad thing. :eh:

:LOL:

• Like 2

I do see where Eagle is coming from though...

ATWAS was the first live album I bought of theirs back in the day (easy choice given that it was their ONLY one at the time), but franky I don't think it has aged well at all. When I want that older raw sound I reach for disc 3 of different stages which for me has stood the test of time a lot better. Edited by toscanobarga

I give up. Uncle...

That's all right, I've got this one!

I am the co-ambassador but thanks for your help and keep up the good work. troutman must be busy doing something crazy like working... ;) Edited by Narpsberg

ATWAS was the first live album I bought of theirs back in the day (easy choice given that it was their ONLY one at the time), but franky I don't think it has aged well at all. When I want that older raw sound I reach for disc 3 of different stages which for me has stood the test of time a lot better.

That '78 material in Different Stages does have a fantastic sound to it.

But I could never discard the one live album that came before all of the others. That disc three has that throwback quality of greatness because it came after the first three live albums (and the first two discs of the fourth)- with all of the changes over the years, it's great to listen to a relic of the '70s which just came along in the late '90s.

I have to disagree that All the World's a Stage has not aged well. Just our opinions at work here...

I could never discard the one that has always been THE ONE, if you follow my drift...

I give up. Uncle...

I am the co-ambassador but thanks for your help and keep up the good work. troutman must be busy doing something crazy like working... ;)

It's all good- I know you are an ambassador for that one- I couldn't stand to see that you said 'uncle'!

troutman is busy listening to Chicago and Grand Funk today. ;)

• Like 1

I give up. Uncle...

I am the co-ambassador but thanks for your help and keep up the good work. troutman must be busy doing something crazy like working... ;)

It's all good- I know you are an ambassador for that one- I couldn't stand to see that you said 'uncle'!

troutman is busy listening to Chicago and Grand Funk today. ;)

Or some old Motown or Philly soul. The man has good taste I will give him that... :D-13:

I give up. Uncle...

They hate guitars, and they hate hard rock...I think it's as simple as that.

Seems so. Hard rock at its finest. If they are UFO fans they probably don't like Strangers In The Night either. Who wants to listen to a young Michael Schenker play lead guitar as well as it can be played?... :sarcastic:
  • Like 1

I do see where Eagle is coming from though...

I'm not saying that that's why anyone in their right mind would vote for it. Some people on here just don't have as much of an appreciation for the older stuff.

• Like 1

I already know right now that the album I am voting for will remain until the final round. Makes me wonder if I should bother to vote.