Natural Science vs Xanadu

YYZumbi

83 members have voted

1. 1. Which song is best?

Eagle, are you trying to tell us something? :LOL:

I knew the topic sounded familiar, but after awhile, all of these polls just blend into one another and mass confusion sets in. :LOL:

I'm surprised you didn't remember this one. :)

Somehow I knew this was coming when I saw this poll last night. I was thinking what 2 great songs would make a better poll but knew it had already been done and not that long ago. Nice catch Eagle... :cheers:
  • Like 1

There are so many songs in their discography that you would think there would be more specific song threads, but it always seems to be the same ones over and over.

There are so many songs in their discography that you would think there would be more specific song threads, but it always seems to be the same ones over and over.

The thread stops here... :LOL:

Give Zumbi some time...

:eyeroll:

I love, love, love both songs very much. BUT, Xanadu gets my vote because I find myself coming back to it so damn often (we're talking a listen at least every few days).
  • Like 1

Natural Science: 9.99

Xanadu: 10.0

I agree 100% and I voted Xanadu. But I'm going to say 'sorry' to Natural Science a million times

• Like 1

I knew the topic sounded familiar, but after awhile, all of these polls just blend into one another and mass confusion sets in. :LOL:

Hey, can I start this thread next week
  • Like 1

Hey, can I start this thread next week

You have to wait a few months. The one I started was in August (seems a zillion years ago already). This one in March. Come Autumn, we should be ready for another round of this. :LOL: