TRF March Madness 2015 Bracket Group!

The Analog Cub

Wisky comes up big in the clutch again to down the Heels.

Arizona and Xavier are tight so far. Hollis-Jefferson went down in a heap earlier but is back and moving well.

Game of the Tourney set for Saturday... Wisconsin vs Arizona for a trip to Indy.

Wisconsin - Kentucky will be the Game Of The Tournament....if it happens.

Game of the Tourney set for Saturday... Wisconsin vs Arizona for a trip to Indy.

Wisconsin - Kentucky will be the Game Of The Tournament....if it happens.

That's the thing. I think the second and third best teams are playing in this game. If the matchup you're touting happens, that game will then move to #1...there's just no guarantee it will.

Gonzaga finally figures out that they should go inside. Nice little run!

Time to switch games...

Gonzaga finally figures out that they should go inside. Nice little run!

Time to switch games...

Actually, I'll watch both at once....despite what the liars at Dish say, it can be done with DirecTV

Utah mounting a comeback and a BS call against them on the loose ball. Shocking!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o

:sarcastic: #refsaredukelovers

Michigan State continues to amaze. It seems like no matter where they're ranked, when it's Tournament time, they grab another gear and win games.

Amazing..... :o :o

• Like 1

Well///it looks like I jumped eight spots from 10th to 2nd! :dweez:

Gonna be tough to beat the PeopleEaters, though. That bracket is rock-solid at this point.

Edited by goose

We've reached the point in the Tournament where my rooting interests take over and I forget about my bracket.
  • Like 1

We've reached the point in the Tournament where my rooting interests take over and I forget about my bracket.

Who are you liking?

I'm rooting for the Killer Z's...'Zags and 'Zona. Also gotta love the run Michigan State is making, and Notre Dame.

• Like 1

Who are you liking?

I'm rooting for the Killer Z's...'Zags and 'Zona. Also gotta love the run Michigan State is making, and Notre Dame.

I'm rooting for the Big Ten schools. And Notre Dame. And since my son's tour guide for middle school now plays point guard for Duke, I'm actually not rooting against them.

Who are you liking?

I'm rooting for the Big Ten schools. And Notre Dame. And since my son's tour guide for middle school now plays point guard for Duke, I'm actually not rooting against them.

Duke is strange for me...hard not to like what they do, but so easy to hate!

Who are you liking?

Duke is strange for me...hard not to like what they do, but so easy to hate!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h00tWpmRA0M

• Like 1

I've spent the first 23 years of my life in Kentucky, and the last 30 years in Wisconsin.

Guess who I want to win it all.......yeah, BOTH of 'em!! :haz: :haz:

• Like 1