MARCH MADNESS 2015!!!!

goose

So, do Jayhawk tears taste delicious?

Oh, yes. They most certainly do. We might not have made it out of the first round this year but beating Kansas on their home turf to win the B12 tourney AND have them lose to a team they deem inferior...tears so delicious.

• Like 1

So, do Jayhawk tears taste delicious?

Oh, yes. They most certainly do. We might not have made it out of the first round this year but beating Kansas on their home turf to win the B12 tourney AND have them lose to a team they deem inferior...tears so delicious.

Only an idiot who made up his mind after 16 minutes of the first half would deem WSU inferior.

Oh wait...

• Like 2

Looks like picking teams just because they were from the tough Big XII might not have been the best strategy... :)

FUKK THE ZAGS!

Signed,

A St. Mary's Gael

Dear Earl,

That language is not called for in this thread. Sports raise the level of discourse and such foul language has no place when it comes to sporting events, especially college basketball. I am sure none of the college players would ever use such language, so please refrain from using it here.

Signed,

Pat Boone

• Like 1

FUKK THE ZAGS!

Signed,

A St. Mary's Gael

Ahhh, yes. The Running Doormats. Fabulous program there.

I assume you're just trash talking here and know that St Mary's is usually the second or third best program in what is usually about the tenth best conference in the country, and has gotten a few at large bids in the recent past.

FUKK THE ZAGS!

Signed,

A St. Mary's Gael

Ahhh, yes. The Running Doormats. Fabulous program there.

I assume you're just trash talking here and know that St Mary's is usually the second or third best program in what is usually about the tenth best conference in the country, and has gotten a few at large bids in the recent past.

Yes, I am. :ebert: St. Mary's and Santa Clara are both quality programs. A great rivalry as well.

Kaminsky and the Badgers are trying to work the refs! :LOL:

Good, tough game so far....

Kaminsky and the Badgers are trying to work the refs! :LOL:

Good, tough game so far....

Nailbiter.....Arizona's pressure is intense!

• Like 1

I can't believe they let them run the whole clock inside of a minute...

That was a mistake, but I don't think it would have mattered. They also didn't want to foul Koenig.

SAM DEKKER......what a freaking superhero!! He was channeling Jimmy Chitwood!!

That was a mistake, but I don't think it would have mattered. They also didn't want to foul Koenig.

10 of 12 3s in the second half...incredible.

And when's the last time the Badgers allowed 30 FTs?

• Like 1

It's been a while....:LOL: The stakes were so high tonight, and there was a lot of yappin' on the court. Especially between Dekker and his guy.....

Arizona had a good plan - go right at Kaminski and get him into foul trouble. It worked.....a little bit.

It's been a while.... :LOL: The stakes were so high tonight, and there was a lot of yappin' on the court. Especially between Dekker and his guy.....

Arizona had a good plan - go right at Kaminski and get him into foul trouble. It worked.....a little bit.

Kenpom had Arizona at #5 in the country in defensive efficiency. This was an incredible performance by the Badger offense. Of course, kenpom rates the 2014-15 Badgers as the most efficient offensive team in the last 20 years. And that rating will go up based on tonight's performance.

Big Blue is in trouble....:huh: They have themselves to blame. Poor shooting and lackadaisical on defense.

Big Blue is in trouble....:huh: They have themselves to blame. Poor shooting and lackadaisical on defense.

They put it together and finished off ND. THIS was the chance to pick them off on a short turnaround with little for UK to prepare. UK will be ready for UW Badgers with time to prepare for them.

OK...five minutes into the second half and ND goes dunk-threepointer-dunk to stretch their lead!!!

I'm still not sold on the idea that they'll be able to sustain this, but this is great drama!!!!

OK...five minutes into the second half and ND goes dunk-threepointer-dunk to stretch their lead!!!

I'm still not sold on the idea that they'll be able to sustain this, but this is great drama!!!!

Drama, indeed. The NCAA Tournament is the best thing in team sports.....specifically because of games like Kentucky - Notre Dame. :ebert: :ebert:

• Like 1

Kentucky just made it's little run to take the lead for the first time in ages...then ND hits the long three at the buzzer to go back up two with 2:24 left!!!!

Great, great game!!!!

Man...ND just wasted a possession with no offensive touches...one on one burning 34 seconds and a fade-away three-point prayer????

WTF???

Tied up now.

Wow...

Good on Kentucky, but a shame that ND didn't show a bit more poise down the stretch offensively.

Gonna be tough to top this game!!!!

• Like 1

10 of 12 second half 3's will win you some games, for sure. I'm afraid they've shot their wad and will have a tough time matching that effort against Kentucky.