What is Digital Dads Favorite Rush Album

Digital Dad

What is Digital Dads Favorite Rush Album  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What is Digital Dads Favorite Rush Album

Just out of curiosity when did Digital Dad first get "into" to Rush and what year was he born. He doesn't have to answer but just curious... :) Edited by Narpsberg

Just out of curiosity when did Digital Dad first get "into" to Rush and what year was he born. He doesn't have to answer but just curious... :)

Its hard to say exactly but some time around 1986 or something. Whenever it was I started listening to 'classic rock' radio. Hold Your Fire was he first cd I ever bought. It was the new one when I was becoming a fan. I had been aware of fhem but wasnt really a fan til then. Born in 1973.

• Like 1

Just out of curiosity when did Digital Dad first get "into" to Rush and what year was he born. He doesn't have to answer but just curious... :)

Its hard to say exactly but some time around 1986 or something. Whenever it was I started listening to 'classic rock' radio. Hold Your Fire was he first cd I ever bought. It was the new one when I was becoming a fan. I had been aware of fhem but wasnt really a fan til then. Born in 1973.

Appreciate the response. I was just curious as I said. Thanks... :)

So you're still a young whippersnapper. :)

• Like 2

Seems he is. That was sort of my point as you probably well know :LOL: ... :codger:
  • Like 1

Seems he is. That was sort of my point as you probably well know :LOL: ... :codger:

I wasn't sure where you were going with it but now I am. :LOL:

If you accept the synths, signals is near perfect. So clean and beautiful!
  • Like 1

Subdivisions was the song that made me a Rush fan. Signals is the album that cemented my love for them. If I didn't like any of their other music I Would still love Signals. The synths are perfectly integrated and the production is just perfect. This post was just a joke. Someone wondered in another thread if there was a unanimous poll so I decided to create one :)
  • Like 1

Ok pops. Sorry Ill get off your lawn. Looks great btw. Miracle Grow? I was thinking of having ours re sodded but since I dont own the place I can only try to keep it looking sharp.

Thanks. I re sodded half of the front last spring and it does look nice doesn't it. Right now though before you get off I would appreciate you pulling a few weeds before you go. :LOL: The weed and feed will be happening real soon... :codger:

Haha...I was also born in 1973, so...I'll take that as a compliment. Thank you both!

:ebert:

• Like 2

Alex really "fills the space" with his guitar. It's quite remarkable.
  • Like 1

The more revealing question might be...

When did Digital Dad begin referring to himself in third person?

:P

Careful. Digital Dad could get upset.
  • Like 2

The more revealing question might be...

When did Digital Dad begin referring to himself in third person?

Careful. Digital Dad could get upset.

Blue J can take it.

But sadly, "muted" sonically. the only way I can describe it

Recorded through "wads of cotton" is the best I've heard the production described.
  • Like 1