I've crossed a horrible line...

G Lee

Yeah, I totally just ordered the Rush bobbleheads. I need help.

But at least now my new best friends will be arriving by post in a couple weeks :P.

• Like 9

Nothing wrong with this. I have considered getting the bobbleheads but never could justify spending the money on them. Good for you... :cheers:
  • Like 2

The cost is too much, yet not that bad for 3 good quality bff's. Oh how grand our adventures shall be. Edited by geddylennon
  • Like 2

I already have them. I have had them for maybe a year... still haven´t opened the box thou. I probably never do it.

Aw well, now I am gonna go and watch the Rush In Rio bluray... have a great day/night!

• Like 1

I could never keep my best friends in a box ;). Edited by geddylennon
  • Like 5

I already have them. I have had them for maybe a year... still haven´t opened the box thou. I probably never do it.

Aw well, now I am gonna go and watch the Rush In Rio bluray... have a great day/night!

Just get a second set and open that box.

:haz:

Don't beat yourself up! Imma order those bitches sooner or later. They will go great next to my Tyler Clippard bobble head!

or that Miley Cyrus bobble head, they can do Tom Sawyer together.
  • Like 1

^^ Hell no! He'll try and kick Geddy-head out of the band of friends. RD-Head is not allowed to partake in our adventures.

The cost is too much, yet not that bad for 3 good quality bff's. Oh how grand our adventures shall be.

Watch out Wallace and Gromit

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/87/Wallace_%26_Gromit%27s_Musical_Marvels_logo.png/220px-Wallace_%26_Gromit%27s_Musical_Marvels_logo.png

• Like 1

I got them years ago when they first came out. They are standing on my stereo speaker right now. I'm not crazy! (much).

Just for irony's sake, I put little Santa hats on them at Christmas time. (OK, maybe I am a bit loony) :gumby:

Edited by mandydog
  • Like 1

Just to make you feel better, my mom had 2 pink flamingos in her yard that I gave her which she decorated in some festive way for every major holiday. I even named them :D (Coriander and Ziggy).
  • Like 1

I came across the Very Rare Ray Danniels Bobblehead.

It comes with $200 in his palm and a Van Halen T-Shirt on him.

• Like 4