"Least Glorious" to ???? - Final Round !

toscanobarga

What is your LEAST favorite album ?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your least favorite

Funny.

No, i made the closing time clear upfront, 'officially" we still have about 11 hours to go, and "technically" it will be over at 5.

Hello. That was called a joke. :LOL:

• Like 1

Holy shit is this gonna be close. If it closes say at a tie. Would that mean there is no best rush album? lol

Mick

No, it would mean that we collectively feel that these two albums are the absolute best- which is exactly where we were before this final poll in the series began, hahaha...

• Like 1

Holy shit is this gonna be close. If it closes say at a tie. Would that mean there is no best rush album? lol

Mick

No, it would mean that we collectively feel that these two albums are the absolute best- which is exactly where we were before this final poll in the series began, hahaha...

Good point. i said that despite the opinions and discussion........this IS the correct final 2. Regaurdless of the winner. Which i don't care about in reality. my 2 favs right here.

Mick

• Like 1

Ho ho ho.... this is brilliant, LMAO. Hemispheres won't be taking it, lol :laughing guy:

That's what happens when ya prematurely pop da Champagne, lol

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000

I'm totally amused more then upset........cause i had a feeling we'd be seeing switched votes........i won't be switching but damn, lol

Mick

I don't understand the switching. Some people are just natural vacillators I guess. :LOL:

• Like 2

I'm totally amused more then upset........cause i had a feeling we'd be seeing switched votes........i won't be switching but damn, lol

Mick

I don't understand the switching. Some people are just natural vacillators I guess. :LOL:

I see you didn't want to use the term 'flip-floppers'.

:P

Mick

:LOL: I didn't even think to use that. I had a teacher in grammar school that used to call them "jelly fish". :LOL:

• Like 1

Mick

That's why I called it doing The Segue :LOL:

• Like 3

Mick

:LOL: I didn't even think to use that. I had a teacher in grammar school that used to call them "jelly fish". :LOL:

'Vacillators' shows much greater appreciation for the English language, though. Bravo to you for that!

:ebert:

• Like 1

Mick

that's the CORRECT term.......lol. Segue has not Segued on Hemispheres though. he seems firmly underwhelmed by it, lol

Mick

• Like 1

Mick

True...that one is a much more forum-centric choice. :)

It's also kind funny and ironic, since I don't think Segue will be doing The Segue on this poll.

• Like 2

Permanent Waves should not be losing, it should not even be close. Hemispheres is very good album. Permanent Waves is their absolute best even better than Moving Pics.

Mick

Segue has not Segued on Hemispheres though. he seems firmly underwhelmed by it, lol

Mick

Just what I was thinking!

We were typing essentially the same thing at the same time. We're the same, you and me! :P

Hemispheres, for the win!

• Like 3

Mick

that's the CORRECT term.......lol. Segue has not Segued on Hemispheres though. he seems firmly underwhelmed by it, lol

Mick

I'm switching my vote then...I never want to be on the same side as Segue.

Unless he thinks S&A and Presto suck donkeys...even then I might have to listen again to see what I've missed.

• Like 2