"Least Glorious" to ???? - Round 17

toscanobarga

What is your LEAST favorite album ?   

57 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your least favorite

MP is the "definitive" album the the greater world-at-large, and is being punished here for being the album that turned our secret cult band into a mainstream success.

Having said that I still prefer peW, just surprised to see it go down so easily.

I know we're all tired of Tom Sawyer by now, but still......

Yeah I agree with you. I think if these polls were taken 30 years ago with the obvious omission of the more recent stuff, I think the poll results would be much different.

We're all real Rush fan elites we can't admit that main stream Moving Pictures is the best. ;)

So do you think it is the best or are you just thinking that's what other people are thinking? :)

The turn this thread took made my entire day, lol. Everyone cleared the room like someone farted, lol

Mick

It's also Friday night.

• Like 1

So at what time will everyone change their vote so MP can escape and claim it's championship? Any chance we can bring Counterparts back?

So at what time will everyone change their vote so MP can escape and claim it's championship? Any chance we can bring Counterparts back?

Are we going to bring CP back so that we can all agree that it is the worst album, but musically and lyrically, that the band ever did? Otherwise, I prefer to go on pretending it doesn't exist.

Are we going to bring CP back so that we can all agree that it is the worst album, but musically and lyrically, that the band ever did? Otherwise, I prefer to go on pretending it doesn't exist.

Only if you don't bring Presto and S&A back to refute the premise.

They're bad, but only one can be the worst.

They're bad, but only one can be the worst.

True. Some days it's Presto, some it's S&A.

I'll vote for Hemispheres because that's how I feel about it atm. I could vote for it to be #1 next month or #5. Right now it feels like #3. Moving Pictures is a fun album and I still get excited by Tom Sawyer and Limelight. I gave them both a little break but they're both fine songs and I completely dorked out when I saw them live

Get rid of PeW! :rage:

chill, they're all among the best albums ever made

Yes, of course. I'm not really angry, just voicing my opinion! :16ton:

Get rid of PeW! :rage:

chill, they're all among the best albums ever made

Yes, of course. I'm not really angry, just voicing my opinion! :16ton:

I think it's your signature that gives the impression that you're on the verge of losing it ;)
  • Like 2

I imagine that somewhere on the internet...on a Pink Floyd Forum...Dark Side is getting voted off the island.

Well, it's no Animals :D

• Like 3

I imagine that somewhere on the internet...on a Pink Floyd Forum...Dark Side is getting voted off the island.

I have it on good authority that there's an "acoustic guitar cabal" ensuring that Led Zeppelin 3 is still in the game but that Led Zeppelin's last real rock album (LZ2) is about to be voted off. Bunch of Rock haters......

I have it on good authority that there's an "acoustic guitar cabal" ensuring that Led Zeppelin 3 is still in the game but that Led Zeppelin's last real rock album (LZ2) is about to be voted off. Bunch of Rock haters......

Never heard of Presence? Well, seeing how scared of guitars you are, I'm sure you haven't listened past Immigrant Song, so you probably haven't heard LZ3 either. Your favorite, based on your Rush preferences, must be ITTOD. Carouselembra must be your favorite song.

• Like 1

Never heard of Presence? Well, seeing how scared of guitars you are, I'm sure you haven't listened past Immigrant Song, so you probably haven't heard LZ3 either. Your favorite, based on your Rush preferences, must be ITTOD. Carouselembra must be your favorite song.

Hey, I dig Carouselambra.

But yeah, LZII their last rock album? Have you heard IV, HOTH, or Presence? Especially Presence.

• Like 3

Where's Round 18?

my question too. i wanna wrap this up.

Mick

There's mutiny abound in the ranks!

Someone, I'm sure, will start it him- or herself, if it comes to that.

We can't have round 18 until some of you people get your head straight. Change your vote to Hemispheres. Stop trying to be youthful rebels, it's unbecoming of a bunch 40+ year olds and just conform already.