What is your LEAST favorite album ?   

61 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your least favorite

• A Farewell to kings
    • Hemispheres
    • Permanent Waves
    • Moving Pictures

In :)

As much as I love AFTK I think it has the least quality music on it. Even though Xanadu is my favorite song of all time.

Edited by EagleMoon
  • Like 2

Surprised AFtK is still there. There's only 3 good songs on it anyways

Can't let that one go. Couldn't disagree more and its kind of disappointing to read to be honest...
  • Like 6

Can't let that one go. Couldn't disagree more and its kind of disappointing to read to be honest...

Sorry meant to say "3 Very good songs". The others are good, but I don't think it compares to the material on the other 3 albums featured here.

• Like 1

what The truth? :P :D

Mick

Xanadu, Cygnus, and the title track are golden. I'm tired of Closer to the Heart. It just doesn't have the power Tom Sawyer, Limelight, and Spirit of the Radio have after repeated listens. Cinderella Man is a solid song, and Madrigal is just boring to me.
  • Like 1

I'm trying too hard to be edgy, doesn't suit me well

Me either. I gotta try to defend my baby but I am not up to doing it all day. In my view Madrigal is the only questionable song. Just my opinion of course and as I said I don't feel like defending it all day as it goes down in flames. Have fun folks... :)
  • Like 4

Sorry meant to say "3 Very good songs". The others are good, but I don't think it compares to the material on the other 3 albums featured here.

So which three do you think are "very good?"

So which three do you think are "very good?"

Scroll up

Me either. I gotta try to defend my baby but I am not up to doing it all day. In my view Madrigal is the only questionable song. Just my opinion of course and as I said I don't feel like defending it all day as it goes down in flames. Have fun folks... :)

^ This. Madrigal is the only song that keeps the album from being a 10/10, in my book. Madrigal puts it at a 9.8 overall.

• Like 1

^ This. Madrigal is the only song that keeps the album from being a 10/10, in my book. Madrigal puts it at a 9.8 overall.

Every day and twice on Sundays...
  • Like 1

Words can't describe this masterpiece. Love Madrigal, too. And Lifeson's solo on Cinderella Man. Shivers.

• Like 7

Words can't describe this masterpiece. Love Madrigal, too. And Lifeson's solo on Cinderella Man. Shivers.

The cavalry has come... :)

A Farewell to Kings

A Farewell to Kings - 9.5

Xanadu - 9.5

Closer to the Heart - 9.5

Cinderella Man - 7

Madrigal - 6

Cygnus X-1 - 8

Score - 8.25

Moving Pictures

Tom Sawyer - 9.5

Red Barchetta- 10

YYZ - 9

Limelight - 10

The Camera Eye - 9.5

Witch Hunt - 6

Vital Signs - 7

Score - 8.71

AFTK loses by a Madrigal (this time for realz).

LOL....this is cracking me up.

If MP gets more votes and makes it a contest with AFTK, I may have to delete my PeW vote and go with MP to save AFTK.
  • Like 1