Seattle Seahawks 2015 season

Tom Sawyer

Seahawks are in for a rude awakening this week... pulling Clausen instead of Cutler.

Starting NFL QBs from Notre Dame have a 127-3 all time record in games played following a papal visit.

That's it. Home field, with CC back means almost nothing.

:LMAO:

well, that was interesting, uhm...we won the game. little worried about our ability to protect the qb, even if Wilson wasn't such a slippery guy, he would have been sacked many many more times - we need fixes. ....FAST

well, that was interesting, uhm...we won the game. little worried about our ability to protect the qb, even if Wilson wasn't such a slippery guy, he would have been sacked many many more times - we need fixes. ....FAST

How do you feel, as a fan, about that win? REALLY sucks to win like that (again), but a win is a win I guess

How do you feel, as a fan, about that win? REALLY sucks to win like that (again), but a win is a win I guess

More importantly, how does the NFL feel about its referees blowing yet another game in Seattle? One would hope that they are doing something about the blatant incompetence......

read what the ref said. the NFL rile is evidently "flagrant batting", the ref thought it was NOT flagrant.

Done.

lol, easy to say being on the winning side

Batting is batting. If you bat the ball out of the end zone, it's a penalty. It doesn't have to be "flagrant".

• Like 1

read what the ref said. the NFL rile is evidently "flagrant batting", the ref thought it was NOT flagrant.

Done.

This ain't the constitution, this is real deal NFL rules...

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2015/1005/FS_SVP_NFL_100515_Batted_Ball_Rule_1444103831138.jpg

Where is the word "flagrant"?

For cryin out loud, the NFL has already come out and said "we messed up":

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13819689/dean-blandino-refs-incorrectly-handled-crucial-end-zone-call-end-lions-seahawks

• Like 2

Done.

RNB has made you an honorary Patriot fan for this post.

• Like 1

Done.

I know RnB will laugh, and I bet MusicHead even laughs, although he won't admit it. That was effing funny.

Done.

Funny you're not bothered by this. I guess it's because the Seahawks, who've now twice actually won games because of bad calls at home, don't beat the Dolphins down at least once and usually twice a year.

I"m sorry you were saying something about the jersey someone wears deciding how fans feel about cheating.

Done.

Funny you're not bothered by this. I guess it's because the Seahawks, who've now twice actually won games because of bad calls at home, don't beat the Dolphins down at least once and usually twice a year.

I"m sorry you were saying something about the jersey someone wears deciding how fans feel about cheating.

I think they clearly blew the call and it sucks that they did. But unless there's irrefutable evidence that they paid the refs, a blown call and spur of the moment action by someone who apparently didn't know the rule <> premeditated cheating.

But you already know this.

Done.

I know RnB will laugh, and I bet MusicHead even laughs, although he won't admit it. That was effing funny.

I doubt MusicHead understands anything with an ounce of nuance and irony, given that his interests include God and the New England Patriots.

Although if (according to the Apostles' Creed), Jesus hadn't risen from the dead and told the devil to "suuuuuuuuuck it", he'd be right there on the Satan bandwagon.

Yeah, if you commit a foul in front of the official and they don't call it, it's on the official not the player or the team.

Don't think anyone is arguing that... are people expecting the Seahawks to come forward and say "give the win to Detroit"?

no Lion's player was anywhere near th he ball when KJ "tapped" the ball ---it was a good NO CALL

:LMAO: So you're delusional OUTSIDE of SOCN too?

The rule is the rule, it make no concession for "flagrant" or proximity of opposition. The NFL has come out and said they blew the call. Pretty simple. Enjoy another stolen win, obviously you are ok with winning on the back of the refs.

• Like 1

Done.

I think they clearly blew the call and it sucks that they did. But unless there's irrefutable evidence that they paid the refs, a blown call and spur of the moment action by someone who apparently didn't know the rule <> premeditated cheating.

Honest question.

Didn't either the player or the ref suggest it wasn't clear the ball was intentionally batted out?

no Lion's player was anywhere near th he ball when KJ "tapped" the ball ---it was a good NO CALL

:LMAO: So you're delusional OUTSIDE of SOCN too?

The rule is the rule, it make no concession for "flagrant" or proximity of opposition. The NFL has come out and said they blew the call. Pretty simple. Enjoy another stolen win, obviously you are ok with winning on the back of the refs.

Shame on the refs for not knowing the rule and Caldwell for not running out on the field and demanding that the refs conference the call.

And shame on the Patriots because I'm sure they did SOMETHING.

• Like 1

Done.

Honest question.

Didn't either the player or the ref suggest it wasn't clear the ball was intentionally batted out?

Even in PC's presser after the game, he admitted it was unfortunate that the refs missed the call. He sure made it sound like it was clear they won on a technicality.

Done.

Honest question.

Even in PC's presser after the game, he admitted it was unfortunate that the refs missed the call. He sure made it sound like it was clear they won on a technicality.

I was asking because saying it wasn't clear would be a lie, from which you can infer it wasn't an honest mistake about the rule by the player, since people ordinarily lie to cover up misconduct.