Seattle Seahawks 2015 season

Tom Sawyer

http://blog.seattlep...-super-bowl-50/

The Hawks’ betting odds to win Super Bowl 50 jumped to 5-to-1 on Wednesday, online sports book Bovada said. Those were the best odds in the NFL, at least according to Bovada, and were better than many of the odds that had Seattle winning next year even after losing Super Bowl XLIX in February.

http://blog.seattlepi.com/football/files/2015/03/superbowl50logo-300x273.jpg

The New England Patriots, who beat the Seahawks 28-24 last month in Glendale, Arizona, were next with 6-to-1 odds, according to Bovada. They were followed by the Green Bay Packers at 7-to-1, Indianapolis Colts at 10-to-1 and Denver Broncos at 12-to-1.

Meanwhile, Seattle’s rival San Francisco 49ers dropped from 16-to-1 down to 33-to-1 after their disastrous start to free agency this week. The Niners have lost running back Frank Gore to the Colts, guard Mike Iupati to the Arizona Cardinals and linebacker Patrick Willis to retirement — not to mention last month’s firing of head coach Jim Harbaugh, who landed at his college alma mater, Michigan.

SportsBettingDime.com, another online sports book, also gave the Hawks improved Super Bowl odds after the first two days of free agency, now listing Seattle as 5-to-1 favorites. The Seahawks previously were favored at 11-to-2.

And, if you’re wondering why we wrote “Super Bowl 50″ above rather than “Super Bowl L” … the NFL has announced ditching Roman numerals for next year’s big game at Levi’s Stadium, the 49ers’ home field in Santa Clara, California.

p.s.

If mods/admin could/would merge threads and change title to the new one PLEASE (Seattle Seahawks 2015 season)

Thank you

Edited by Tom Sawyer

Thursday - April 16, 2015

Seahawks general manager John Schneider has expressed caution in regard to the slow pace of contract negotiations with quarterback Russell Wilson.

"Every negotiation is unique in and of itself and this is no different," Schneider told radio station KIRO. "He's our quarterback. We'd love him to be our quarterback. But the thing is we need to keep as many players together as we possibly can. What I can tell you is that this is the ultimate team sport. We have a track record of rewarding our players that we recognize as core players."

Schneider added that the Seahawks need to "make smart decisions" in working to maintain their winning ways for a long time.

http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fantasyfootball/update/25151377/seahawks-gm-explains-mindset-in-russell-wilson-negotiations

:popcorn:

Edited by Tom Sawyer

The Red Sox should have had him throw out the first pitch, for two reasons.

Not audibling out of that ridiculous play call, and at least he'd be able to get the ball to the plate.

we were out played, but even more interesting is how we were out COACHED

hopefully we get this sh#t figured out and fast

Don't worry, you're facing the Packers' D this week.

No worries for the Green & Gold. Datone Jones is back. :eyeroll:

always worried, any team playing the pack better bring their A game

Wow, this D wasn't playing against the Bears, nice to see them show up yesterday.

Good game TS, it was tight... I couldn't sleep for hours afterward

wow, two very thrilling games, too bad we lost both.

Pack was great

Oh, the Packers are far from perfect, but they played some tough football Sunday night. It was a good, tough game between two tough teams. In the 3rd quarter, I thought that the game was up for grabs. As always, 3-4 key plays made the difference.

Why the Seahawks don't get Jimmy Graham the ball more is beyond me. :eh: Graham is their most dynamic offensive player.

• Like 2

I don't want to say the Bears suck, but I don't think Russell Wilson is even going to bother thanking God for this one, and he thanks God for making it out of bed each day,

I don't want to say the Bears suck, but I don't think Russell Wilson is even going to bother thanking God for this one, and he thanks God for making it out of bed each day,

I mean, I don't WANT to say the Bears suck, but c'mon.

The Bears suck.

I mean, I don't WANT to say the Bears suck, but c'mon.

The Bears suck.

Suck for Luck. Grigson would probably trade him for your second string RB.

It sucks that the Bears suck.. but if we do't score like 50 points, I will be embarrassed. We got a lotta tough teams to beat that are way..WAY hungrier for a SB birth let alone a win, and here the Hawks are burping on playoffs and SB's.

We are acting too weak, too timid and this weekend we better start a MAJOR turn around because the way we have been playing.. WE SUCK!!

• Like 1

Seahawks are in for a rude awakening this week... pulling Clausen instead of Cutler.

Starting NFL QBs from Notre Dame have a 127-3 all time record in games played following a papal visit.

That's it. Home field, with CC back means almost nothing.

• Like 2

Seahawks are in for a rude awakening this week... pulling Clausen instead of Cutler.

Starting NFL QBs from Notre Dame have a 127-3 all time record in games played following a papal visit.

That's it. Home field, with CC back means almost nothing.

:LOL: