51 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your least favorite

• A Farewell to kings
    • Hemispheres
    • Permanent Waves
    • Moving Pictures
    • Signals
    • Grace Under Pressure

As the TRF ambassador for GuP, I have to say...I'm not surprised it's leading, but it's a travesty nonetheless.

I can't believe Dew and Afterimage alone don't outweigh the concept mediocrity of AFTK.

• Like 2

As the TRF ambassador for GuP, I have to say...I'm not surprised it's leading, but it's a travesty nonetheless.

I can't believe Dew and Afterimage alone don't outweigh the concept mediocrity of AFTK.

xanadu beats GUP

• Like 2

xanadu beats GUP

You've got that right.

• Like 1

I haven't seen any votes for Permanent Waves in the last few rounds. (I haven't checked them all.) The albums on either side have got votes, though. Perhaps there's no need to prolong this?

I wasn't going to mention Permanent Waves had no votes because then someone would come along and vote for it for lolsies. :LOL:

I kind of had the same idea, but then thought, no, some things you just . . . don't . . . joke about.

Told you so. I know what some are like here.

You deserve a raise. GuP doesn't belong within 5 rounds of this competition.

• Like 1

Round 14 should be interesting.

Bring a lawn chair and pack a lunch.

Signals dies and we all rejoice of what should've happened 33 years ago.

This is correct, lol

Mick

• Like 1

Round 14 should be interesting.

Bring a lawn chair and pack a lunch.

Signals dies and we all rejoice of what should've happened 33 years ago.

:(

xanadu beats GUP

You've got that right.

Concept mediocrity? ....I am going to ignore that and guess its an attempt to draw the 70'ers out...

I like DEW and Afterimage , but Kings has it's title track, Cygnus and Xanadu. That's about as Rush as you can get. For bonus purposes Kings also has CTTH for our Brazilian friends and Cindy Man rocks. Yeah ooooooh yeah!

:clap:

Although P/G has its share of concept silliness...runaway robots, for example. Overall much more cohesive a collection than AFTK, however.

• Like 1

p/g should have gone last round, Signals two rounds ago, and CA and FBN should still be here.

Signals to me is as fresh, interesting, dynamic, varied, musical, complex, effervescent, shimmery, and astonishingly performed as the day I first heard it.

Grace Under Pressure is excellent stuff, too, but it just seems to have more weight and density. It's a little more grim-faced and forbidding.

• Like 1

Signals to me is as fresh, interesting, dynamic, varied, musical, complex, effervescent, shimmery, and astonishingly performed as the day I first heard it.

Grace Under Pressure is excellent stuff, too, but it just seems to have more weight and density. It's a little more grim-faced and forbidding.

Signals, sponsored by...

http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/sites/default/files/styles/logo-thumbnail/public/0015/7160/brand.gif

Signals, sponsored by...

http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/sites/default/files/styles/logo-thumbnail/public/0015/7160/brand.gif

Ha ha ha . . . huh?

Signals, sponsored by...

Ha ha ha . . . huh?

Production value reference.