Caption a Random Image V: The Comical Frontier

Ghost of a Rider

Two Girls, One Cup sales records were shattered by the breathtaking sequel, Two Men, One Tub

Gotta give it to you. Not sure if you're a big Conan fan or not, but this was kinda hit on when Andy did a "one guy, two bowls" bit with some soup.

Mmmmmm.......soup!!

OK! Peeps, caption THIS!

http://andy-sharp.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Halloween-on-Main-Street-9a.jpg

"C'mon, don't let being married stop you, darling. If we do it, I'll just wipe your memory of it and you won't even know you cheated."

This appealed to my fornicating, adulterous side......;) ;)

WINNER!!

"C'mon, don't let being married stop you, darling. If we do it, I'll just wipe your memory of it and you won't even know you cheated."

This appealed to my fornicating, adulterous side...... ;) ;)

WINNER!!

Thanks, PM!

While your thoughts are still on fornicating, take stab at this one.

http://s18.postimg.org/6rn01r93t/image.jpg

The old man thinks I borrowed it to put up window insulation! HAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!

Thank you! Next:

http://lineout.thestranger.com/files/2007/11/steeldragon.jpg This picture might be too boring. If you got nothin' after 12 hours or so, I can post a different one . . .

Edited by toymaker

"If this idiot could look at himself in the mirror he'd see he's not a vampire."

"He CAN"T see himself in the mirror."

"See what I mean?"

If you look up the word "cool" in the dictionary, you will NOT see them.

Dear Sirs,

We greatly appreciate your auditioning for our new Suave Shampoo commercial, but after serious consideration, we decided to choose another candidate.

Sincerely,

Proctor & Gamble

snowdogged----------------------------------16-----------------------------------------7/4/15

Ghost of a Rider-----------------------------14------------------------------------------6/27/15

Principled Man-------------------------------13------------------------------------------7/1/15

Lost In Xanadu-------------------------------12------------------------------------------6/29/15

Your_Lion--------------------------------------7------------------------------------------6/26/15

Janie--------------------------------------------6------------------------------------------6/16/15

Tombstone Mountain------------------------4------------------------------------------5/24/15

Freddy Lee------------------------------------3------------------------------------------5/9/15

greyfriar----------------------------------------3------------------------------------------5/14/15

Lerxst1990-------------------------------------2------------------------------------------3/30/15

toymaker---------------------------------------2------------------------------------------7/3/15

Game Rules

Pic Archive

Just down the street, the Boys & Girls Club is located in the sperm bank.