Caption a Random Image V: The Comical Frontier

Ghost of a Rider

I always get compliments on how it hangs to the side thank you!

Compliments will get you anywhere! :LOL:

WINNER!!

(Sorry for being so late. :doh:)

snowdogged-----------------------------------9------------------------------------------5/10/15

Ghost of a Rider------------------------------9------------------------------------------5/20/15

Lost In Xanadu--------------------------------9------------------------------------------5/21/15

Principled Man--------------------------------9------------------------------------------5/22/15

Janie--------------------------------------------4------------------------------------------5/16/15

Tombstone Mountain------------------------4------------------------------------------5/24/15

Your_Lion--------------------------------------3------------------------------------------5/7/15

Freddy Lee------------------------------------3------------------------------------------5/9/15

greyfriar----------------------------------------3------------------------------------------5/14/15

Lerxst1990-------------------------------------2------------------------------------------3/30/15

toymaker---------------------------------------1------------------------------------------4/28/15

Game Rules

Pic Archive

Edited by Ghost of a Rider

Sung to the tune of "Earthshine":

Bloated, high

There's a freaky guy

I see my faint reflection

Pail facsimiles

Yellow water wings

Monkey covers his erection

A lttle nasty, I know - I was trying to think of something that describes what's behind the monkey . . . something that rhymes with "reflection" . . . hmmm . . .

Edited by toymaker
  • Like 1

snowdogged----------------------------------10-----------------------------------------5/27/15

Ghost of a Rider------------------------------9------------------------------------------5/20/15

Lost In Xanadu--------------------------------9------------------------------------------5/21/15

Principled Man--------------------------------9------------------------------------------5/22/15

Janie--------------------------------------------4------------------------------------------5/16/15

Your_Lion--------------------------------------3------------------------------------------5/7/15

Freddy Lee------------------------------------3------------------------------------------5/9/15

greyfriar----------------------------------------3------------------------------------------5/14/15

Tombstone Mountain------------------------4------------------------------------------5/24/15

Lerxst1990-------------------------------------2------------------------------------------3/30/15

toymaker---------------------------------------1------------------------------------------4/28/15

Game Rules

Pic Archive

The new GWAR video features a cover of the classic Krokus ballad, "Eat The Rich"......

"These ribs are awful. I wouldn't be caught dead eating this shit."

They were all really good and it was going to be very tough to choose but when i read GoaR's, that really made me laugh. That is what humor is all about!

You are up, my friend!