• Hemispheres
    • Permanent Waves
    • Moving Pictures
    • Signals
    • Grace Under Pressure
    • Power Windows
    • Hold Your Fire
    • Clockwork Angels

I doubt we'll hear much from CA on this tour. I'll bet it's going to be more like R30.

So how many Feedback songs are we getting?

Didn't you hear? They're working on Feedback II: The Geriatric Years. :)

I can't wait for their album of early 20th century jazz standards! Neil's super pumped on it.

• Like 2

I doubt we'll hear much from CA on this tour. I'll bet it's going to be more like R30.

I can't wait for their album of early 20th century jazz standards! Neil's super pumped on it.

He's been practicing for it in his drum solos for years. :)

• Like 1

Honestly, I would LOVE a big band album with Neil performing. That would be ridiculously cool.

• Like 2

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: This whole thing is a travesty. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: Edited by toymaker
  • Like 1

Ever since JR Flood it's all he's dreamed of. Finally, his life will mean something!
  • Like 1

Honestly, I would LOVE a big band album with Neil performing. That would be ridiculously cool.

Really? Well there's definitely room for improvement.

You have been exposed to some chemical that makes you reject albums that begin with the letter C. That is the only explanation.

You have been exposed to some chemical that makes you reject albums that begin with the letter C. That is the only explanation.

Counterpartsium?

I mean, just him, not Geddy and Alex.

Someone in another subforum on another thread suggested bringing back John Rutsey. :huh:

I don't imagine he's in any condition to play at the moment. :P

• Like 2

Counterpartsium?

LIX would know. He has a bunch of petrie dishes with live bacteria growing in his home.

Someone in another subforum on another thread suggested bringing back John Rutsey. :huh:

Were they in cryogenic slumber in 2008 or something?

I thought it was funny.

Counterpartsium?

LIX would know. He has a bunch of petrie dishes with live bacteria growing in his home.

People in Wisconsin are weird :LOL:

Counterpartsium?

Either it's the drug, or people have just gone crackerdog. Caress of Steel and Clockwork Angels . . . :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

All to save friggin albums that are 90% synthesizer. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Edited by toymaker

I mean, just him, not Geddy and Alex.

I knew what you meant. I know Neil loves to play that type of thing but I don't think he's really that great at it. He doesn't have the feel for it.

Counterpartsium?

People in Wisconsin are weird :LOL:

Got to do something during the long cold, dark winters.

Edited by EagleMoon

:eyeroll:

:P

• Like 1

Counterpartsium?

Either it's the drug, or people have just gone crackerdog. Caress of Steel and Clockwork Angels . . . :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

All to save friggin albums that are 90% synthesizer. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Steel yourself, Toymaker. Now is not the time to crumble in a neurotic heap of whimpering!

The real battle is ahead. Arm yourself! :madra:

Steel yourself, Toymaker. Now is not the time to crumble in a neurotic heap of whimpering!

The real battle is ahead. Arm yourself! :madra:

I don't think I'm up for it, Lorraine. I've vented too much spleen already. I think I'm going to have to hold my fire . . .

What if these albums are all equally glorious? How can you choose? Each vote will be a l'il black raincloud.

Except for votes for Hold Your Fire, aka music for robots.

Yes the Angels are falling. YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Mick

Can you hear them singing..err...I mean...yodeling?
  • Like 2