TRF Appreciation Thread

Lorraine

Just a thread to have the chance to acknowledge those that we have to thank for the existence of The Rush Forum.

Seeing that today is the anniversary of Mike 2112 gave me the idea to start such a thread. It is my understanding that the idea to create a Rush forum originated with him.

I for one am truly grateful to all who worked together to bring this forum into existence and for keeping it going for ten years.

Thank you! :hug2: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :clap: :clap: :clap:

• Like 18

Here here......this forum always makes me happy aand puts a smile on my face when i'm down.

Mick

Me too. I wasn't joking when I said in another thread that TRF has brought sunshine and laughter into my life. :)

• Like 4

I am more and more grateful for the Rush Forum with every day that goes by, it seems. I've only been around for a little less than three of its ten (or eleven?) years... But it has come to mean a great deal to me. It is a constant in a world of ever-diminishing constants. And as warm and entertaining and fun as all get-out.

Thank you admins, mods, and members- everybody who helps to make this forum what it is.

• Like 3

Here here......this forum always makes me happy aand puts a smile on my face when i'm down.

Mick

Me too. I wasn't joking when I said in another thread that TRF has brought sunshine and laughter into my life. :)

That sunshine must be the light from your monitor. :D

• Like 1

I also wanna say. i typically don't hang around forums long. i now have close to 40 thousand posts here. That's new for me. This forum can get intense and downright comical.....but it has a huge charm to it.

and i adore it

and it's members

Thank you all who helps it exist and thrive .

Mick

• Like 1

Maybe after the Third (3rd) Annual TRF Prom, we can organize a TRF Administration Appreciation Dinner Dance. :cool:

Were you a party planner in a former life? :)

• Like 1

Mick

It most certainly has mine. Didn't realize Mike had so much to do with it however. :cheers: my brother. Although this place was here over 8 years before I came it certainly came just in time for me...
  • Like 1

Maybe after the Third (3rd) Annual TRF Prom, we can organize a TRF Administration Appreciation Dinner Dance. :cool:

Were you a party planner in a former life? :)

I think I organized the Boston Tea Party.

:LOL:

• Like 1

I also wanna say. i typically don't hang around forums long. i now have close to 40 thousand posts here. That's new for me. This forum can get intense and downright comical.....but it has a huge charm to it.

and i adore it

and it's members

Mick

You don't have 40.000 posts. You only have 3000. Stop bragging. :P :P :P :P :P :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

• Like 4

and i adore it

and it's members

Mick

You don't have 40.000 posts. You only have 3000. Stop bragging. :P :P :P :P :P :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

Close enough! :LOL: :lol:

and i adore it

and it's members

Mick

Close enough! :LOL: :lol:

But no cigar? ;) ;)

Soon we will have to take our seats and await their speeches.

:popcorn:

http://us.123rf.com/450wm/yeletkeshet/yeletkeshet1308/yeletkeshet130800002/21420933-seamless-pattern-with-cartoon-people.jpg

and i adore it

and it's members

Mick

i said close to.........lol :oops:

Mick

• Like 1

and i adore it

and it's members

Mick

Mick

Close is a relative term for sure... :)
  • Like 1

http://us.123rf.com/450wm/yeletkeshet/yeletkeshet1308/yeletkeshet130800002/21420933-seamless-pattern-with-cartoon-people.jpg

That's a good picture. We are all there and accounted for.

• Like 1

and i adore it

and it's members

Mick

Mick

It just FEELS like 40,000? :D

• Like 2

The one there with the baby is definitely inappropriate. :LOL:

• Like 1

Young and "older" alike. Yes. I have a feeling a much different crowd will erupt however following the speech and or speeches... :)

The one there with the baby is definitely inappropriate. :LOL:

Disk98's stepmother must have snuck in.

• Like 2