TRF Appreciation Thread

Lorraine

I love most of you guys!

You've got to be more precise...what exact percentage?
  • Like 2

I love most of you guys!

And then after he figures out what exact percentage, I'd like him to rank that percentage.

It'll be like election night! Haha...

Seriously, though, I know what it's like to feel that way about 'most'- it just means that there are a few who we find especially distasteful. I feel the same way! That's why I 'liked' the post.

• Like 1

I love most of you guys!

And then after he figures out what exact percentage, I'd like him to rank that percentage.

Seriously, though, I know what it's like to feel that way about 'most'- it just means that there are a few who we find especially distasteful. I feel the same way! That's why I 'liked' the post.

How do you know what I taste like?!? :unsure:

I love most of you guys!

:outtahere:

• Like 1

I love most of you guys!

Whew... I was worried... I just noticed your name is Blue J... Not Blew J....

I love most of you guys!

Whew... I was worried... I just noticed your name is Blue J... Not Blew J....

As long as no one shortens it and calls me BJ. I do appreciate TRF very, very much. But perhaps not that much. :o

When I first registered here, I'm sure I didn't capitalize either Blue or J. But alas... :huh:

Edited by Blue J
  • Like 1

When Facebook gets hacked I'm like "cool". Whenever I can't access TRF I break into cold sweat ;)

Did you have to visit the hospital during the updates? :D

I love most of you guys!

I haven't even interacted with Segue yet, but I could learn a lot about board dynamics if he ranked members from 1 to Toto :LOL:

:hi: Hi Segue!

• Like 2

Figured I would make use of this thread to say: thank you for putting up with me. I try not to let what is going on in my personal life affect my interaction with all here, but sometimes it just is so overwhelming.....

LIX, Narps, Mick, ReGor, Tex, RushCanuck, Rhyta, Eagle, Grey and everyone else who cared enough to take the time to post a picture or write a thoughtful post...you are very dear to my heart. Not just saying it to be nice either. Love you all!

• Like 5

Figured I would make use of this thread to say: thank you for putting up with me. I try not to let what is going on in my personal life affect my interaction with all here, but sometimes it just is so overwhelming.....

LIX, Narps, Mick, ReGor, Tex, RushCanuck, Rhyta, Eagle, Grey and everyone else who cared enough to take the time to post a picture or write a thoughtful post...you are very dear to my heart. Not just saying it to be nice either. Love you all!

Yeah, yeah, yeah, fine...time to get your ass back to the polls so we can get rid of Red Lenses. ;)

• Like 3

:hug2:

• Like 1

Yeah, yeah, yeah, fine...time to get your ass back to the polls so we can get rid of Red Lenses. ;)

Someone's salty... because your name wasn't listed? Cry baby... cry!!

http://pulpepic.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2013/12/A-Christmas-Story-a-christmas-story-5083800-640-480.jpg

Edited by Lost In Xanadu
  • Like 2

You are just in a hurry to get to your favorite album so you can continue singing its praises to anyone here who will listen to you.

:laughing guy:

• Like 1

You are just in a hurry to get to your favorite album so you can continue singing its praises to anyone here who will listen to you.

:laughing guy:

I've already figured out that no one listens to me. :)

• Like 1

:cheers: Beautifully done my friend... :hug2: :rose:
  • Like 2

Wow, how did I miss this thread last month??? I don't post as often so I guess I can use that as an excuse. :codger: :laughing guy:

I am very grateful for TRF and the great friends and fun times I have found here. Lorraine, you have added some great threads and POLLS!

Love all the snarky comments and cute kitty pics besides talking about the band I love so much :rush: :D

Thanks to all of you, you rock :haz:

• Like 2