• Permanent Waves
    • Moving Pictures
    • Signals
    • Grace Under Pressure
    • Power Windows
    • Hold Your Fire
    • Counterparts
    • Clockwork Angels

Caress of Steel worse than Fly by Night? :facepalm: :facepalm: ...even Geddy thinks COS is better and he's never wrong.

No Geddy is human, he is not a Goa'uld. Fly By Night and 2112 shine, CoS is a pot hole filled with water on a rainy day that you step into wearing flip flops.

15-12. Now I think I can sleep well tonight. Whew... :)

Dont be so sure I have an army of Duran Duran fans joining tonight who will vote for CoS!

;)

Edited by JohnRogers

Now nobody move or change your vote. This is not Chicago politics here... :)

Now nobody move or change your vote. This is not Chicago politics here... :)

:P

Second reference of the evening to Chicago politics!

:laughing guy:

• Like 1

We should all change our votes to CoS. Like these polls are really representative of anything other than just silliness.

if you're really wild and crazy, change your vote to moving pictures!

http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af271/alexwinick/tennantnod.gif

We should all change our votes to either CA or Hold your Fire.

No kidding.

You're #4 for Hold Your Fire, aren't you goose? :rage:

(I sure am getting some mileage out of this guy tonight --> :rage: )

14-12 now. What the puck?!...:rage:

Check out Permanent Waves, getting in on the action...

:o

Stop the insanity!!!

:(

14-12 now. What the puck?!...:rage:

Check out Permanent Waves, getting in on the action...

:o

Stop the insanity!!!

:(

I didn't do it, brother...I just happened to notice it.

We should all change our votes to either CA or Hold your Fire.

No kidding.

You're #4 for Hold Your Fire, aren't you goose? :rage:

(I sure am getting some mileage out of this guy tonight --> :rage: )

Good thing there are no limits on how many times you can use it in a 24 hour period like "likes"... :LOL: Edited by Narpsberg

HYF is their worst album. High Water. Tai Shan. Thought Mission was horrible at first but it has grown ok with age... CP was their return to hard rock and it influenced their next few albums.Then again, isn't this the Rush Keyboard Forum, so no surprise CP gets blasted and HYF praised. Go figure.
  • Like 1

HYF is their worst album. High Water. Tai Shan. Thought Mission was horrible at first but it has grown ok with age... CP was their return to hard rock and it influenced their next few albums.Then again, isn't this the Rush Keyboard Forum, so no surprise CP gets blasted and HYF praised. Go figure.

CP was a return to a hard rock sound, but all the songs went away, all the melodies went away, and all the lyrics turned to crap. As such, it is the band's worst album. Though you are probably right that it influenced the bands second worst album, S&A.

I'm not a huge fan of HYF, but it has several excellent and enjoyable songs, and they sound even better live. CP has virtually no redeeming qualities...other than it is about to be snuffed.

Anyway, if you like real hard rock, you'll vote against CP in order to save CoS.

Edited by LedRush
  • Like 1

CP was a return to a hard rock sound, but all the songs went away, all the melodies went away, and all the lyrics turned to crap. As such, it is the band's worst album. Though you are probably right that it influenced the bands second worst album, S&A.

I'm not a huge fan of HYF, but it has several excellent and enjoyable songs, and they sound even better live. CP has virtually no redeeming qualities...other than it is about to be snuffed.

Anyway, if you like real hard rock, you'll vote against CP in order to save CoS.

you described my problem with CP perfectly.

Mick

Mick

If you ever need help verbalizing criticisms of CP, I'm you're man.

• Like 1

Mick

If you ever need help verbalizing criticisms of CP, I'm you're man.

We're on the same page. the band fawns over it when they should have aborted it.

oy is it bad, lol

Mick

• Like 1

Is there frickin' seriously a frickin' chance that the album that has frickin' Bastille Day is going to get frickin' voted off the frickin' island?

Yes, because frickin' Bastille Day is the only frickin' good song on the whole frickin' album.

Is there frickin' seriously a frickin' chance that the album that has frickin' Bastille Day is going to get frickin' voted off the frickin' island?

Yes, because frickin' Bastille Day is the only frickin' good song on the whole frickin' album.

Sure, along with Lakeside Park, the Necromancer, the Fountain and, yes, ol' Baldy too.

• Like 4