European Tour

Fifthtexas

It's looking doubtful that they'll come to Europe, at least anytime soon. If they do it probably won't be until next year if they even tour at all.

That or they realize how much fun they'll have this summer with the shorter tour they have in NA and want to add more. Doubtful though.

Anyone from the UK going across the pond? To any of the gigs

Anyone know if rush may do Europe?

I wish i could go to Canada or America but can't afford it. I'm hoping they do a European tour and I would think that they would say if they weren't doing one.

I wish i could go to Canada or America but can't afford it. I'm hoping they do a European tour and I would think that they would say if they weren't doing one.

So... what was all that pizza and cats talk?!?

The "officially-released" commentary about the upcoming tour and the band's future sounds to me very much like they are keeping their options open. So I remain hopeful that fans outside of North America will get to see Rush again at some point, too!

• Like 3

Pizza and cats?! Just when I thought I was finally posting in a thread about Rush...:LOL:

• Like 1

Pizza and cats?! Just when I thought I was finally posting in a thread about Rush... :LOL:

Hell, I thought this thread was about golf.... :eh:
  • Like 2

I'd happily spend £1000 to come and eat pizza and look at cats. But to watch three old geezers dance around on a stage for two hours... :P :LOL: :D :LOL:

Just joking :P

Edited by LittleRushmonkey
  • Like 1