Need Help With Lag In Typing In Main Forum ( New Here )

Lucas

Is there anything I can do to prevent the lag in typing in the main forum ?? ... As I am typing this, it is better here - a little smoother and not much lag ... But when I type a response to a topic in the main forum, it takes forever because half the letters don't come out and the other half run together ...

I have never had that happen before

Any suggestions ?? ( I use a laptop )

THANKS !!!

Is there anything I can do to prevent the lag in typing in the main forum ?? ... As I am typing this, it is better here - a little smoother and not much lag ... But when I type a response to a topic in the main forum, it takes forever because half the letters don't come out and the other half run together ...

THANKS !!!

I have the same problem and it caused me a ton of frustration until 73 told me to switch the, "Toggle editing mode" button (it's on the far upper left of the dialogue box). When I switch over I don't have any problems typing. Everything's smooth.

• Like 1

THANKS !!!

I have the same problem and it caused me a ton of frustration until 73 told me to switch the, "Toggle editing mode" button (it's on the far upper left of the dialogue box). When I switch over I don't have any problems typing. Everything's smooth.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that little trick!

THANKS !!!

This did the trick ... thanks Janie !!

• Like 3