UK 2015 Final World Tour: Wetton, Jobson and some hack who plays drums for Dream Theater! LOL!

RUSHHEAD666

I'm just kidding Wet Dream Theater Lovers! Mike is a great fuckking drummer!

I just bought my ticket to see the final UK Tour! I'm really excited!

I love UK! I am sure many of you prog heads love them too!

"DANGER MONEY!"

Anyway, yet another awesome band on the road for the last time! Eddie and Wetton together again!!!

I CAN'T WAIT! Can you?

• Like 1

I'll check them out, t-d. I've heard of Europe, America, Asia, Boston, Chicago etc...but not UK!

you're in for a treat! UK's more interesting than all those groups. maybe the first boston album beats UK, but they're really incredible. allan holdsworth, bill bruford, john wetton, everyone who's played with them is a genius

Jobson went from Curved Air to Roxy then to Frank Zappa and then formed UK.

Wetton was in Family, the best Crimson incarnation bar none, Uriah Heep and then UK

Bruford was in Yes, Crimson with Wetton then joined UK

Holdsworth played with Gong, Tony Williams Lifetime and then joined UK.

If thats not some Prog/Fusion master team I don't know what is. Sadly they only had one great album, the debut. The 2nd one Holdsworth and Bruford left and Terry Bozzio joined in on drums for Danger Money. Even that was good but it was more like a slightly jazzier precursor to Aisa. Rod, if that sounds good to you then you will love UK.

• Like 1

Wetton was in Family, the best Crimson incarnation bar none, Uriah Heep and then UK

If thats not some Prog/Fusion master team I don't know what is. Sadly they only had one great album, the debut. The 2nd one Holdsworth and Bruford left and Terry Bozzio joined in on drums for Danger Money. Even that was good but it was more like a slightly jazzier precursor to Aisa. Rod, if that sounds good to you then you will love UK.

don't forget holdsworth's stint with soft machine! :D

don't forget holdsworth's stint with soft machine! :D

He was also with Tempest and Jean-Luc Ponty prior to Uk.

• Like 1

I'll check them out, t-d. I've heard of Europe, America, Asia, Boston, Chicago etc...but not UK!

you're in for a treat! UK's more interesting than all those groups. maybe the first boston album beats UK, but they're really incredible. allan holdsworth, bill bruford, john wetton, everyone who's played with them is a genius

Better than old Chicago?

No fu***** way!! :LOL:

Better than old Chicago?

No fu***** way!! :LOL:

you could be right. I've only heard 3 or 4 chicago songs!

• Like 1