Tickets Today ??? Anyone get there tickets yet from Tickets Today?

robertrobyn

No. I expect them 2-3 weeks before the show.

So I guess "Tickets Today" was not the best name they could have chosen, huh? How about "Tickets Eventually"?

Yeah...I seem to remember they take their good old sweet time... I just keep the email I get after I purchase them, and look at it whe. I get nervous about it....

• Like 1

No. I expect them 2-3 weeks before the show.

Ya. "Tickets next quarter" it should be called..

I read somewhere that they weren't going to mail them out until closer to showtime to keep people from selling them. I don't know if there's any truth to that. Edited by EagleMoon

I received an e-mail from TicketsToday at 2AM today.

Thank you for ordering tickets from Rush ticketing.

Tickets for Rush Fri May 8 2015 07:30 PM BOK Center Receipt # are being shipped as follows: USPS First Class Mail

No tracking is available for orders shipped via standard USPS 1st Class Mail. If you chose a USPS option with delivery confirmation or a UPS shipping option you can track the progress of the shipment every step of the way by clicking on the link below and using the tracking number provided:

Today is exactly 6 weeks before the show.

:dweez: :7up: :banana: :dweez: :7up: :banana: :dweez: :7up: :banana: :dweez: :7up: :banana: :dweez: :7up: :banana: :dweez: :7up: :banana: :dweez: :7up: :banana:

Edited by Justin Case
  • Like 1

In the past week or so, I've gotten my tickets to Philly, Las Vegas and Irvine......I'm guessing most the tour has been sent out.

AfterImage, were your Philly tickets presale or regular sale? I got Philly presale (probably can't go now but that is a different story) and haven't received anything. I figured it is just way early for Tickets Today for June 25 but when I see someone else got their Philly tickets then I start to worry . . . .

In the past week or so, I've gotten my tickets to Philly, Las Vegas and Irvine......I'm guessing most the tour has been sent out.

I did Vegas presale and haven't heard a peep from these people yet.