• Signals
    • Grace under Pressure
    • Power Windows
    • Hold Your Fire
    • Presto
    • Counterparts
    • Snakes and Arrows
    • Clockwork Angels

I've listened to CoS four times today...I think I like it less each time. We need to vote this off the island soon.

Won't happen. Too good....
  • Like 1

I'm going with S&A. Though Far Cry is phenomenal, I like more songs off of Presto

^^^ This says it all. My thoughts exactly....

Nooooooo... my beloved Snakes & Arrows! I have to vote for Presto, like, strategically. :)

Hmmm...but didn't you cut Snakes and Arrows down by about five or six songs in your own thread yesterday?

Nooooooo... my beloved Snakes & Arrows! I have to vote for Presto, like, strategically. :)

Hmmm...but didn't you cut Snakes and Arrows down by about five or six songs in your own thread yesterday?

Yes, and that's why she now refers to the album as her beloved Snakes & Arrows! A little pruning did the trick.

Yes, and that's why she now refers to the album as her beloved Snakes & Arrows! A little pruning did the trick.

Seems she used a chainsaw. Although if you think about there are still 7 or 8 songs left :LOL:... :) Edited by Narpsberg
  • Like 1

I don't remember which one she excised and which ones she kept, but I also think it would be a really great 45-minute album.

I've listened to CoS four times today...I think I like it less each time. We need to vote this off the island soon.

Your ears should die of ghonerhhea and rot in hell with Ray Finkle.

• Like 1

So you listened to an album you don't particularly like...four times in one day... http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/confused/confused0006.gifhmmm

Whatever the outcome of these "rounds" is, it won't be a fair one because not that many have voted.

I'm not voting in any of them anymore. I voted in the first two rounds, and that was it. Vapor Trails and Test For Echo I can do without in their catalog. But I can't say the same about any of the other albums.

I really cant fathom how anybody can like Counterparts more than Presto or Snakes.

Counterparts should have been gone rounds ago.

Because Snakes is the very definition of plodding...it's the Bataan Death March of Rush albums... and Presto is lite rock...if this was TFF (the Fogelberg Forum) I'm sure it would be a beloved favorite.

• Like 2

I really cant fathom how anybody can like Counterparts more than Presto or Snakes.

Counterparts should have been gone rounds ago.

Because Snakes is the very definition of plodding...it's the Bataan Death March of Rush albums... and Presto is lite rock...if this was TFF (the Fogelberg Forum) I'm sure it would be a beloved favorite.

:laughing guy:

I don't really agree with you about Snakes or Presto, but your commentary here... :P

Edited by Blue J
  • Like 1

Whatever the outcome of these "rounds" is, it won't be a fair one because not that many have voted.

The first poll got 50+ votes. Every other round has had about 42. It's not like we're using these polls to create some definitive, objective answer.

The first poll got 50+ votes. Every other round has had about 42. It's not like we're using these polls to create some definitive, objective answer.

Hey man Im planning on going into people's homes to smash compact disks based on these results!

... and Presto is lite rock...

It's way heavier than Hold Your Fire, which would dominate on TCCF (the Culture Club Forum).

Air Supply could have only dreamed of having written HYF. I don't know what Rush was thinking with Force Ten when they could have covered this and had a better fit.

• Like 1

It's way heavier than Hold Your Fire, which would dominate on TCCF (the Culture Club Forum).

:o :o :o

Hold Your Fire is an art-rock masterpiece!

• Like 2

:o :o :o

Hold Your Fire is an art-rock masterpiece!

casio-history-1.jpg
  • Like 2