• Grace Uder Pressure
    • Power Windows
    • Hold Your Fire
    • Presto
    • Roll The Bones
    • Counterparts
    • Snakes and Arrows
    • Clockwork Angels

Narpski, If you don't take away your malicious and false vote against RTB, I am going to write a scathing 1-star review of All the World's a Stage on amazon.

Not tough enough?

I will sign it with your name.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7edeOEuXdMU[media]

And if he doesn't change it to Presto, I'll write a second one.

LABT.....I ask you to reconsider, and vote for Snakes and Arrows. Jorge Soler hates Snakes and Arrows, and hes a total stud

No one here likes S&A less than me, but we're on the verge of banishing Presto and it has more votes than S&A. I'll be glad to vote for the dirge if it has a better chance to lose than the lite rock collection.

• Like 1

Presto is terrific. If it goes you all suck.

Hear, hear!

Any album with Show Don't Tell, Chain Lightning, The Pass, Presto, Red Tide or Available Light should be hailed a masterpiece. And yet somehow Presto is overlooked for such noisy dullards like CA.

Can't we learn to love them both?

Hear, hear!

Any album with Show Don't Tell, Chain Lightning, The Pass, Presto, Red Tide or Available Light should be hailed a masterpiece. And yet somehow Presto is overlooked for such noisy dullards like CA.

Definitely overlooked. Not a masterpiece either.

Hear, hear!

Both are masterpieces in their own rights.

Hear, hear!

Both are masterpieces in their own rights.

If you think presto is a masterpiece, why dont you switch your vote to Snakes and Arrows?

• Like 2

I stand by my vote for Caress of Steel, however I acknowledge that RTB, Presto, and Snakes are on the Short List for the next to die. I think my vote will only change from Caress of Steel if it means protecting my favorite album, but I have a good feeling that COS will be out before it.

Narpski, If you don't take away your malicious and false vote against RTB, I am going to write a scathing 1-star review of All the World's a Stage on amazon.

Not tough enough?

This friends is called the nuclear option. Fortunately I'm ambassador of a quality album not one of questionable taste.

;)

• Like 1

Voted Fly by Night again.. it seems I'm the only one that doesn't revere this 'classic masterpiece'.

Give me Presto or Roll the Bones over FBN any day...Presto especially is quite underrated.

Voted Fly by Night again.. it seems I'm the only one that doesn't revere this 'classic masterpiece'.

Give me Presto or Roll the Bones over FBN any day...Presto especially is quite underrated.

I think FBN sucks. But I really, really love the title track!

That's your AOR sensibility shining through.

Ageed. But I really am not a massive lover of Geddy's voice on the early stuff.

Huh...I did not know that.

As much as you revere A Farewell to Kings, for example, are there moments on it that you don't care for because of the vocals?

As much as you revere A Farewell to Kings, for example, are there moments on it that you don't care for because of the vocals?

Lord I hope not. Geez.... :sigh: :| If so this------------------------------> :moon:
  • Like 1

Lord I hope not. Geez.... :sigh: :| If so this------------------------------> :moon:

Maybe if he just sang like Springsteen... :facepalm:

• Like 1

From 2112 onwards, I enjoy everything about Geddy's voice, with the exception of Hems, which doesn't bother me in the right mood.

As much as I love CoS, it has the odd moment I cannot connect with.

Not tough enough?

This friends is called the nuclear option. Fortunately I'm ambassador of the greatest album not one of questionable taste.

;)

Fixed to reflect my situation... :D-13:

Changed my vote back to S&A.

Can't say I blame you. There is at least 40 minutes of suck there.... :codger:
  • Like 1

Changed my vote back to S&A.

Can't say I blame you. There is at least 40 minutes of suck there.... :codger:

Over an hour of suck, actually. But it seems longer because of the dirgelike "quality" of the music.

• Like 1

If you like RTB more than FBN, why not protect it and vote for S&A?

• Like 2

If you like RTB more than FBN, why not protect it and vote for S&A?

:yes:

Just in case you aren't aware of how it can be done, just delete vote, and click on S&A. You won't regret it.

• Like 2