Pizza Studio

troutman

Any one else here have one or more where you live?

I went there yesterday for the first time and it was great! Its like Subway and you can add as many toppings as you want for one price. They only offer thin crust. It cooks in two minutes or less. I was very impressed with the staff and how clean the place was. Plus, they sell beer and wine. :D

http://www.pizzastudio.com/

My city is fifteen years behind the rest of the country. So it should show up here by 2030.

:LOL:

I'm not joking. It's true. Unfortunately.

I know,

I bet you have some good diners there! :D

We don't have any diners. They don't even know what a diner is out here. And you already know they wouldn't know a good bagel if it hit them in the head.

Culture privation - that is what I am suffering out here. :)

Congrats to you and your Pizza Studio. :laughing yellow guy: :clap: :ebert:

• Like 2

My city is fifteen years behind the rest of the country. So it should show up here by 2030.

I know,

We don't have any diners. They don't even know what a diner is out here. And you already know they wouldn't know a good bagel if it hit them in the head.

No diners?

That sucks!! Oh well, you have your solitude :haz: ! :D

I went there yesterday for the first time and it was great! Its like Subway and you can add as many toppings as you want for one price. They only offer thin crust. It cooks in two minutes or less. I was very impressed with the staff and how clean the place was. Plus, they sell beer and wine. :D

Yep! MOD Pizza (modpizza.com). They have a number of places in the States. Fantastic pizza. I love the whole idea.

I know,

You stand a much better chance of getting one before we in Backasswards Georgia do!!! We don't even have In-n-Out here.

• Like 1

I know,

You stand a much better chance of getting one before we in Backasswards Georgia do!!! We don't even have In-n-Out here.

In-and-out is so over rated.

• Like 1

Yep! MOD Pizza (modpizza.com). They have a number of places in the States. Fantastic pizza. I love the whole idea.

As far as I know we don't have either of these here. I haven't heard of them before.

I know,

Still, I'd like the chance to find that out for myself.

I know,

And if you ever come across an In-and-Out fan from California, and you tell them you don't care for it, they will swear that if you didn't have it in California, you didn't really have the best. Because, you know, it's different outside of California. And that cracks me up, because I'm willing to bet that the 5 Guys in California is the same as the 5 guys in Virginia. So we don't have to make excuses.

In-and-Out is like a cult thing to some people. It's got the not-so-secret secret menu, blah blah blah. I had it once when I was out in Arizona for work. It was ok. Not bad, not great, certainly not 5 Guys or Elevation Burger. It was better than McDonald's or Burger King. I can give it that.

In-N-Out is pretty darn good. I am a cheeseburger addict, ask Sunny I could eat them 4-5 days a week. 5 guys is darn good too. They are different types of burger places though. 5Guys and the upper end burger places are all about the variety, the extra fries, the atmosphere etc. In-N-Out is really a fast food burger joint, like McD's and BK, except In-N-Out blows them all away.

You can go into In-N-Out and order your food and have it just a minute or two and your burger combo is less than $7 for all fresh never frozen food. I went to 5 guys yesterday and waited just over 5 minutes for a burger and fries, there was no line I walked right up to the counter, and it almost $12 and I didn't even get a drink.

In-N-Out is the same at at everyone I have ever eaten at, probably 8 or 9 of them, so the part about it has to be from California is ridiculous.

Back to pizza. :LOL:

Sorry, Dude.

That sound like a great idea for a pizza place, hopefully someone opens one near Detroit. This was a Seinfeld episode, Kramer opened a place where you could make your own pie.

• Like 1

Back to pizza. :LOL:

Sorry, Dude.

That sound like a great idea for a pizza place, hopefully someone opens one near Detroit. This was a Seinfeld episode, Kramer opened a place where you could make your own pie.

Its all good,

I don't care either way. Just curious if any one here has tried the place out. :cheers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lOG3rD5CrQ

Edited by troutman

I know,

Mara, I think we both should move out of the sticks. I have to tell you we don't have In-n-Out here either, and this is the first time I have ever heard of it.

I know,

Mara, I think we both should move out of the sticks. I have to tell you we don't have In-n-Out here either, and this is the first time I have ever heard of it.

http://www.frugal-cafe.com/public_html/frugal-blog/frugal-cafe-blogzone/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/dicks-hamburgers-vintage-sign-spokane-patrick-q-flickr.jpg

:drool:

• Like 1

I know,

http://www.frugal-cafe.com/public_html/frugal-blog/frugal-cafe-blogzone/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/dicks-hamburgers-vintage-sign-spokane-patrick-q-flickr.jpg

I like their burgers but HATE their fries. They're soggy. And limp. I don't like to combine the words "Dicks" and "limp" but that's what's going on.

I want my fries super crispy! Fluffy on the inside and mega crunchy on the outside.

• Like 4

I know,

I like their burgers but HATE their fries. They're soggy. And limp. I don't like to combine the words "Dicks" and "limp" but that's what's going on.

I want my fries super crispy! Fluffy on the inside and mega crunchy on the outside.

Same here!

I wonder if they serve pizza? :huh: :P

I know,

Disagree with that. For what they are it is good. Its not a gourmet burger. Its fast food.

I prefer Five Guys though. In and out is good in a pinch.

Thats what she said. Hahahaha

I know,

There's no place like Dicks! I ate there almost every night for a year in the nineties. Quite the clientèle too! :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

But use their rest rooms at your own risk! :ph34r:

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1