Why I hate Union 5-3992.

Maverick

I think we all ought to call that number and report back what happens and who answers.

Jenny Tutone answers.

I thought her number was 867-5309?

She had it changed about 12 seconds after the song was released.

• Like 1

Fuuck you, ok? I don´t want Rush to play every song they have made. Just please leave this forum, it would be a lot better place whitout you....

http://makeameme.org/media/created/well-that-escalated-jmg8n6.jpg

• Like 4

Fuuck you, ok? I don´t want Rush to play every song they have made. Just please leave this forum, it would be a lot better place whitout you....

Not sure if serious or doing Zumbi impression........

What's a "whitout"? Is that a funny person that came out of the closet and is now a proud whit?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Whit

According to Urban Dictionary:

Whit

A Super Hot and Sexy Woman with Junk in 'er Trunk.

"Daammnn, dawg, did you see that whit ova there? She is fiiiine."

I think Union (and by extension Zumbi, if he spelled it that way too) is calling Sheldon a super hot and sexy woman with junk in his trunk.

:LOL:

• Like 1

What's a "whitout"? Is that a funny person that came out of the closet and is now a proud whit?

http://www.urbandict...e.php?term=Whit

According to Urban Dictionary:

Whit

A Super Hot and Sexy Woman with Junk in 'er Trunk.

"Daammnn, dawg, did you see that whit ova there? She is fiiiine."

I think Union (and by extension Zumbi, if he spelled it that way too) is calling Sheldon a super hot and sexy woman with junk in his trunk.

:LOL:

Isn't he?

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/Smilies%20GIFs/bowrofl_zpsf49d8088.gif

For a brief moment, I was actually going to give a legitimate reason why I hate Union 5-3992 before I realized we're talking about the TRF member not the Anthem character who goes by "Union 5-3992"

I'd rather hear a legitimate reason why you hate me. Plus bully for you for knowing my name's souce

For a brief moment, I was actually going to give a legitimate reason why I hate Union 5-3992 before I realized we're talking about the TRF member not the Anthem character who goes by "Union 5-3992"

I'd rather hear a legitimate reason why you hate me. Plus bully for you for knowing my name's souce

Actually, I don't have a reason to hate you. (Really, I don't!) :LOL:

I took the title's thread too literally and legitimately thought that someone was calling you out, only to realize a few posts in that this was a joke thread (or I took it as one) and that this wasn't under Random Samples. I read Anthem twice in high school so I knew right away where you got the name from.

Edited by PolarizeMe

Actually, I don't have a reason to hate you. (Really, I don't!) :LOL:

I took the title's thread too literally and legitimately thought that someone was calling you out, only to realize a few posts in that this was a joke thread (or I took it as one) and that this wasn't under Random Samples. I read Anthem twice in high school so I knew right away where you got the name from.

It would have been a bit much to call myself Equality 7-2521 or Prometheus. But the book is too good to ignore as far as it's part in 2112