Why I Hate Moving Pictures

Lorraine

I'm standing by with handcuffs and my trusty mallet. Watch what you say around these parts. :smash:

Are the the Moving Pictures' Ambassador? You've got yourself quite the cushy job. No wonder why you chose the album. No work because no one hates it! :)

Well, it actually is my favorite album. Besides, it gives me something better to do around here than bash Hemispheres and Caress of Steel all day. :LOL:

I must admit, Hems is overrated. Like stupidly so.

It is. Side two is amazing, but people give side one too much credit. It just sucks. :wtf:

:o :tsk:

Out, damn spot!!

I love both sides...but not as much as others...

Want the machete, dude?

I'm a lover, not a fighter... :huh:

However (and it's a big however)...I wouldn't be above releasing the Kraken on this fellow.

I'm standing by with handcuffs and my trusty mallet. Watch what you say around these parts. :smash:

Are the the Moving Pictures' Ambassador? You've got yourself quite the cushy job. No wonder why you chose the album. No work because no one hates it! :)

Well, it actually is my favorite album. Besides, it gives me something better to do around here than bash Hemispheres and Caress of Steel all day. :LOL:

It is. Side two is amazing, but people give side one too much credit. It just sucks. :wtf:

Out, damn spot!!

Want the machete, dude?

However (and it's a big however)...I wouldn't be above releasing the Kraken on this fellow.

You act like I've sunken Atlantis or something. (Nobody will get this reference.)

Out, damn spot!!

Want the machete, dude?

You act like I've sunken Atlantis or something. (Nobody will get this reference.)

Coz greek mythology is exclusively for dorks?

Out, damn spot!!

Want the machete, dude?

It's not Greek mythology. It's The Fairly OddParents. I used to watch that as a little kid.

Out, damn spot!!

Want the machete, dude?

You can sink Atlantis, as long as I still get to keep my copy of Hemispheres!

Incidentally, how do you feel about Hold Your Fire?

Edited by Blue J

Out, damn spot!!

Want the machete, dude?

It's not Greek mythology. It's The Fairly OddParents. I used to watch that as a little kid.

I LOVE THAT SHOW

Out, damn spot!!

Want the machete, dude?

You can sink Atlantis, as long as I still get to keep my copy of Hemispheres!

You can keep it… far away from me.

Love Hold Your Fire. :wub:

As the Rush Forum's co-ambassador for Hold Your Fire, I must say- my name is Blue J, and I approve this message. ^^

(Consider this your reprieve, then. I'll leave you alone about Hemispheres. At least for the rest of the day).

• Like 1

Love Hold Your Fire. :wub:

As the Rush Forum's co-ambassador for Hold Your Fire, I must say- my name is Blue J, and I approve this message. ^^

(Consider this your reprieve, then. I'll leave you alone about Hemispheres. At least for the rest of the day).

:LOL: Yay!

It depends how many pictures I have to move. If it's one or two, fine....but I can imagine I'd hate moving pictures if I had to move loads of them...and if they were big, heavy pictures.
  • Like 4

It depends how many pictures I have to move. If it's one or two, fine....but I can imagine I'd hate moving pictures if I had to move loads of them...and if they were big, heavy pictures.

:facepalm: :laughing guy:

Edited by Disk98
  • Like 1

Then you would have to hire people to help you move them. And possibly a moving van. And that would all add up to lots of money. Think of all the bow ties you could buy instead. :yes:

• Like 1

Then you would have to hire people to help you move them. And possibly a moving van. And that would all add up to lots of money. Think of all the bow ties you could buy instead. :yes:

Indeed.

I think it would be better to leave the pictures where they are right now

• Like 1

Indeed.

I think it would be better to leave the pictures where they are right now

I'm with you. I don't care for change anyway, even if it is here to stay.

• Like 1

:facepalm: :laughing guy:

Once you start moving pictures, moving furniture is close behind. Then arguments start and someone is moving out. Vicious cycle.

• Like 2