What Color is this Dress? Blue/Black or White/Gold????????

vital signz

OK, one thing to preface: attempting to tie the visualization of this dress to any emotional state or mental condition is pseudoscientific BS. Don't put a dime's worth of credence into that.

That having been said, the dress is light power blue with dark goldish brown stripes. It might be a darker blue if the picture is extremely washed out by light. It might be a lighter blue if we're seeing the shadowed side of the dress. It's hard to tell.

But what you see is ONLY indicative of the environment you're viewing the picture in, the treatment of the photo, the settings on your device's screen, and the physical adjustments your eyes make.

• Like 1

None of you have answered what color you see except the first responder in the thread. I showed the photo to six people in my home and three said without hesitation that the dress was white and gold. We actually got into a fight about it! I personally see blue and black...

None of you have answered what color you see except the first responder in the thread. I showed the photo to six people in my home and three said without hesitation that the dress was white and gold. We actually got into a fight about it! I personally see blue and black...

if you want an answer, then I see white and gold

Oh. Is this a thing? I must have missed that.

Is it supposed to mean something?

:sigh: :blink: Right there with you bro... :huh: White/Gold btw
  • Like 1