....DAG....... check this ebay auction out..

nicky6

Not even slightly interested. I hate the artwork, and would rarely play the album.

I do love the memes and parodies of that cover though!

There is a West German Green Arrow target copy of Signals for $ 700, it is the best sounding version of that release!!!

Ooh...I would love to hear that! Played that yesterday, forgot how many great songs Signals has.

There is a West German Green Arrow target copy of Signals for $ 700, it is the best sounding version of that release!!!

Don't have that, but I've got the slightly more common Moving Pictures with Tom Sawyer cut off at the beginning.

no one bought it, its been on here for a few years now.. a lot of sealed vinyl sells for hundreds, just saw a sealed original copy of heart's dreamboat annie go for 275$

There's a sucker born every day. :LOL:

My poster from the Hemispheres album hung on the wall for years, and it's pretty messed up. We moved a lot, and it got folded and refolded, so there's a lot of wear and tear. Then, when I was a dumb teenager (long before I became the bone-headed adult that I am now), I thought I could take some magic markers and "fix" all the places where the white was showing through the creases. Ah well. It's just a thing. I appreciate that the CD version came with a little replica of the poster (although they should have included that in the Sectors box, too).
  • Like 1

My poster from the Hemispheres album hung on the wall for years, and it's pretty messed up. We moved a lot, and it got folded and refolded, so there's a lot of wear and tear. Then, when I was a dumb teenager (long before I became the bone-headed adult that I am now), I thought I could take some magic markers and "fix" all the places where the white was showing through the creases. Ah well. It's just a thing. I appreciate that the CD version came with a little replica of the poster (although they should have included that in the Sectors box, too).

Yeah that would have been nice.

Yeah that would have been nice.

Such a small thing, but it would have been a cool little bonus.

• Like 1

Just wandered through my poster collection that's all been rolled up for years (pretty much ever since I got married and moved in with my wife)(she's not a fan)

I still have my ratty old Hemispheres poster as well as the usual ones except the BIG poster (which I think we've all established was the Hemispheres tour) I have one that they claimed was a bootleg poster, not to mention the Ludwig and Zildjian posters of Neil that were out for years. (could never secure a Tama tapestry for less than more money I was willing to part with)

I also have a Show of Hands and Grace Under Pressure poster that would probably have been given to a record store (had a contact that worked for Kiss who gave me a copy of the video and a promotional Show of Hands poster...the GuP poster was given to my by a friend that I formerly worked with at a five and dime...whom also gave me a Toto and an Asia poster...I had more but none that were worth saving, really)

One day when I have time and patience, I'll try to take some pictures to post.

Wow, I would hope no one would pay that kind of money for an LP, even if it IS Hemispheres.

I agree.

I looked at a few other things from the same seller, and they all seem to be similarly ridiculously overpriced.

• Like 1

Sealing stuff isn't the hardest thing to do. You buy a machine that does it and presto you have a "never opened" record.

Yeah...we had a local record store (complete with head shop) years back that used to re-seal used stuff...but they at least marketed it in the used section...they were trying to get anything more for it, just didn't want people futzing with the stuff...they even graded the condition for you, but would open if you HAD to take a look at it.

So are the CD copies...just sayin'.... (Not a fan of the "vinyl re-evolution" it's been replaced)

it is a cd!!!!!

Sealing stuff isn't the hardest thing to do. You buy a machine that does it and presto you have a "never opened" record.

How could anyone not open Presto?

300 quid for a big naked man butt? Nope...nope...nope...

My butt's worth at least that much, if not more.

Our butts must be twins. Mine is priceless.