Toronto Hotels

psling7

Looking for recommendations for staying in downtown Toronto. Me and the missus are going to be in town Wednesday through Saturday and heading to the show Friday night show on June 19th. Would love to just park the car and tour around the city via subway. Edited by psling7

You should see where the fan's are staying during the abbreviated RushCon their this year. I have been before and they usually stay at a decent hotel and sometime at a discounted rate. All within a cheap cab ride to the venue and sometimes they rent a bus. Just a thought.

Keep in mind that the two shows are being held right in the middle of Toronto Festival Season. Starting or commencing that week include: Pride, Luminato, Toronto Jazz Festival,, and the NXNE Music Festival. Hotel prices already are through the roof (thankfully I live in DT Toronto so I don't have to worry too much). Strong recommendations for location and access to the SCC include: Hyatt on King (tonnes of restaurants right in the Entertainment District), Hilton Garden Inn (same area), Holiday Inn on College (older place with lots of renos and right in the heart of the college scene i.e. lots of vibrancy, restaurants, and right next to the subway), Sheraton Centre (awesome place, but might be quite pricey). Further north, but right on the "Mink Mile" - Bloor Street, I've stayed at both the Marriott and Intercontinental - both are great places, right in the heart of the city with TONNES of shopping and restaurants, and right near a couple of subway stops.

Goo uck...an if your need anymore info, let m know.