Holy Whitessssssssnake! 12th Album To Be Coverdale Deep Purple Era Covers! Tommy Aldridge! TOUR!

RUSHHEAD666

Holy snake shit guys! I just found out that Coverdale and Company are going to put out a Deep Purple Covers Album this year!

Then they are going to TOUR!!! Tickets go on sale tomorrow!!!!!! WTF???

Coverdale is recording cuts from "Burn" up to "Come Taste The Band!" Reb Beach and Tommy Aldridge will be with Coverdale!

I can't fuckking wait for this man!!! "Stormbringer" live!! "Mistreated" live!! This is going to be FUCKKING INCREDIBLE!!!

I hope some of you are as excited as I am! Too bad they can't resurrect Tommy Bolin!!!!

I think it's gonna be shit! There's no way he can sing all those songs as good as he could in the 70's, his voice is shot, not even with his autotune on overdrive! And though I like Reb Beach and Joel Hoekstra souped up, hyper-cranked, rig-juiced versions of Purple classics are not what the doctor ordered. And this is the guy who said he didn't want to do too many Purple songs because it would be like being in a cabaret act! And wait a minute where's the keyboard player, you can't have Purple songs without a fuckking great keyboard player, not the usual guy behind the curtain they usually have...
  • Like 1

Cool idea to re-record a few songs, but going out on tour may be challenging. He should get Glenn Hughes to help out on a few songs!

Why re-record them at all? Why not just grab Hughes and tour?

The band may be called "White"snake.... but Coverdale loves the color green, if you know what I mean.

How is an album of Purple covers a good thing ?

His voice is shot, saw them open a few years ago for Priest, he was terrible.

No player in his band is up to Paice/Lord/Glover/Blackmore standards.

Not. A. good. Idea.

His voice is shot but I go for the music!

Cool idea to re-record a few songs, but going out on tour may be challenging. He should get Glenn Hughes to help out on a few songs!

Why re-record them at all? Why not just grab Hughes and tour?

Now that would be mind-blowing! Hughes can still sing like a bad mutha fukka!

I think it's gonna be shit! There's no way he can sing all those songs as good as he could in the 70's, his voice is shot, not even with his autotune on overdrive! And though I like Reb Beach and Joel Hoekstra souped up, hyper-cranked, rig-juiced versions of Purple classics are not what the doctor ordered. And this is the guy who said he didn't want to do too many Purple songs because it would be like being in a cabaret act! And wait a minute where's the keyboard player, you can't have Purple songs without a fuckking great keyboard player, not the usual guy behind the curtain they usually have...

HAHAHAHA! I knew you would say something like this! But the boys on the instruments can still play!

Maybe Cloverdale will lip synch like Britney Spears!

HAHAHAHA! I knew you would say something like this! But the boys on the instruments can still play!

Maybe Cloverdale will lip synch like Britney Spears!

As well as all that without Hughes on the record it just won't sound right at all, even if Coverdale was in peak form. No way can Coverdale sing those Hughes parts.

• Like 1

No way am I buying this cash grab bollox.

Coverdale has no shame. He hasn't been able to sing at all for the last 5 years at least & now he wants to desecrate Purple's back catalogue so he can plump up his retirement fund. F**k him.

He made his name off the back of Glenn Hughes anyway.

It's just a scam.

• Like 1

Whoresnake

Deep Purple Pockets

David "Cover"fail

"You Fool Everyone"

Greensnake

"Come Taste The Hand"

"Last Con In Japan"

"Shitbringer"

It doesn't matter how bad it will be!

I fuckking can't wait to see them!!