Segue Myles Name Change

Segue Myles

In all seriousness, Segue, I hope you never change your user name. For the longest while, I actually thought it was your real name.

I love it and have contemplated changing it...seriously...everyone knows I love the word Segue and I adore the name Myles/Miles.

• Like 2

In all seriousness, Segue, I hope you never change your user name. For the longest while, I actually thought it was your real name.

I love it and have contemplated changing it...seriously...everyone knows I love the word Segue and I adore the name Myles/Miles.

I thought it was his real name. Geez I suck... :codger:
  • Like 1

I thought it was his real name. Geez I suck... :codger:

My real name is Figaro Hornberger.

• Like 1

You've even managed to create a completely new meaning for the word Segue, too. :cheers:

The verb "to Segue" meaning to suddenly change your opinion about an album you once hated.

It wouldn't have the same ring to it if the verb was "to Herbert"

I thought Segue the Humble was a good choice.

SIR Segue The Humble.

I may be humble, and very discreet, but I insist upon my title.

Ha! I called you Sir Segue the very first time we talked. I didn't know I was merely abiding by something that was apparently already in place.

I thought Segue the Humble was a good choice.

SIR Segue The Humble.

I may be humble, and very discreet, but I insist upon my title.

Ha! I called you Sir Segue the very first time we talked. I didn't know I was merely abiding by something that was apparently already in place.

Its because you are in line for a knighthood. You are simply kissing my butt hoping it happens sooner!

You've even managed to create a completely new meaning for the word Segue, too. :cheers:

The verb "to Segue" meaning to suddenly change your opinion about an album you once hated.

It wouldn't have the same ring to it if the verb was "to Herbert"

We need to redefine this word...future generations must be made aware!

I have no idea where the name Segue Myles comes from, but I think it's a good name. :)

seconded