What you guys think about my new name?

Bigbobby10

9 members have voted

1. 1. What you think about my new name?

• Your best name ever!
    • Good.. but your last one was better (YYZumbi)
    • Awful, please change it to something else....

Since there are two threads asking this same thing I will repeat my post from the other one. I don't get it.... :eh:

I don't get it... :eh:

Quite a few members have given Zumbi the nickname of Zams. I'm not sure who started it but Zams seemed to like it so it suck. Something eventually led to merging his name with Rush lyrics/songs.

Quite a few members have given Zumbi the nickname of Zams. I'm not sure who started it but Zams seemed to like it so it suck. Something eventually led to merging his name with Rush lyrics/songs.

Gotcha. Never heard it but ok...

I tire of these name changes.

Why? I like that you can change your name... only forum I have been to there you can do that.

Why don't you just use your real first name?

Why should I do that? Is Lorraine your real name?

Why? I like that you can change your name... only forum I have been to there you can do that.

Yes it is.

Ok, well I don´t wanna use my real name on forums... Zumbi have always been my internet name, I use it everywhere. On forums, in chat-rooms, on games (when I used to play games), and my e-mail even.

Yes it is.

Ok, well I don´t wanna use my real name on forums... Zumbi have always been my internet name, I use it everywhere. On forums, in chat-rooms, on games (when I used to play games), and my e-mail even.

If you don't mind, I would like to continue to call you Zumbi. It's easier for me to remember.

Yes, but you can't just keep changing your name whenever you feel like it. People who keep asking for a name change will eventually get cut off.

• Like 2

Yes it is.

If you don't mind, I would like to continue to call you Zumbi. It's easier for me to remember.

Hehe, that´s alright. :)

Your little mistake makes me laugh a bit. Sorry USB... :laughing guy: Edited by Narpsberg
  • Like 1

Yes, but you can't just keep changing your name whenever you feel like it. People who keep asking for a name change will eventually get cut off.

This is my second time I change my name...