Why I Hate Fans That Hate Permanent Waves

Lorraine

Or, "Why I can't stand rabble-rousers who badly plagiarize the critiques of others..." Edited by geddylennon

My cat hates Rush in general, just not into prog rock. She lays on my bed, headphones cranked with Blink-182...God, I hate that bitch-cat :P.
  • Like 5

Don't know honestly how to hate PeW

I thank God I've kept cold blood enough before throwing my copies into the flames!

Edited by geezer

I honestly thought this was the "one" album that everyone could agree on. Hemispheres/AFTK I almost get somebody on the fringe or a younger person not getting it or loving it. Permanent Waves though? The perfect blending of the old and new... :wacko:
  • Like 1

I don't hate.... I absolutely hate that word

And I hate people that absolutely hate the ones that hate that word. :sarcastic:

Just in case there is anyone here silly enough to take this thread seriously, think again! :)

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/043/917/hatersgonnapanda.jpg

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/040/447/Haters_gonna_hate.jpg

• Like 2

Who and where is the ambassador? :madra: Busy answering Unions thread no doubt....

John Rogers is off building us a secret clubhouse where we can all get wasted on bourbon and wine and smoke big Cuban cigars. It's for everyone except PeW haters.

Edited by geddylennon
  • Like 2

Who and where is the ambassador? :madra: Busy answering Unions thread no doubt....

John Rogers is off building us a secret clubhouse where we can all get wasted on bourbon and wine and smoke big Cuban cigars. It's for everyone except PeW haters.

At least he's making himself useful.

Every rush album is brilliant to me but, only Waves sounds fresh as a daisy today, with possible exception of VT.

Perfectly timeless piece of work, in every way.

It could be released tomorrow and still be avant garde.

The band at their very best. if i believed in Gods I'd say they had a hand in its production.

• Like 2

Seriously though, how could anyone hate Permanent Waves?

I say that about Presto but what do i know?

lol.

Mick

How can you put Presto in the same category as Permanent Waves? I don't dislike Presto, but it's no Permanent Waves.

You are right. It ain't Permanent Waves.

It is its own album, and for what its worth, I prefer it. Presto would be my favourite album had any other band but Rush released it, and sometimes it comes close to being top three.

Permanent Waves is 9th.