What would the new Rush R40 (2015) Stage Set-up....

BlairC45

... would look like?

Would it be something like the R30 Stage or something different?

An idea would be something to have all the album represented in someway like a cut-out of different things like the Fly By Night owl hanging above the stage or the Man-in-the-Star at the back of the Stage have the Permanent Wave girl somewhere on the Stage will you get the idea.

What do you think?

Edited by BlairC45

... would look like?

Would it be something like the R30 Stage or something different?

An idea would be something to have all the album represented in someway like a cut-out of different things like the Fly By Night owl hanging above the stage or the Man-in-the-Star at the back of the Stage have the Permanent Wave girl somewhere on the Stage will you get the idea.

What do you think?

Let's see ... in the last few years there has been a popcorn popper, chicken rotisserie, washing machine. I predict that on the R40 tour they will have a dishwasher!

• Like 1

Car wash?
  • Like 2

I was trying to think what would be the right shape for behind Geddy. They haven't done a refrigerator, though they did have the snack machines.

What would really be awesome would be if they came out all old school with the Ampegs and Hiwatts, but that would just be wishful thinking.

Edited by EagleMoon
  • Like 2

I was trying to think what would be the right shape for behind Geddy. They haven't done a refrigerator, though they did have the snack machines.

What would really be awesome would be if they came out all old school with the Ampegs and Hiwatts, but that would just be wishful thinking.

They did a fridge actually, on the Test for Echo Tour. That was the first thing Geddy put behind him instead of amps.

• Like 1

They did a fridge actually, on the Test for Echo Tour. That was the first thing Geddy put behind him instead of amps.

Oh okay. I missed that tour.

• Like 1

As did I. I was in diapers :LOL:

• Like 2

I don't have that excuse.

• Like 1

Giant chocolate Fountain of Lamneth.
  • Like 2

Bubble machines with glow in the dark bubbles.
  • Like 1

You could still have been there if you read another recent thread around here... :eh:
  • Like 2

Left side- A Motorcycle repair shop set for Neil

Right side- A Giant Wine barrel with RASH written on it for Geddy

Behind Alex- A recliner so he can sit during Geddy's talks

• Like 3

To be serious for a second, what do you guys think they could do to top the last tour? After bringing out an orchestra on the road, they have to do something pretty amazing. I'm sure there's going to be some pressure there.
  • Like 1

To be serious for a second, what do you guys think they could do to top the last tour? After bringing out an orchestra on the road, they have to do something pretty amazing. I'm sure there's going to be some pressure there.

The thing is, it can't be topped. So maybe that's what prompted the mention of (if I recall correctly) the streamlined set.

• Like 1

Thank-you the best post of the day! :)

• Like 1

The thing is, it can't be topped. So maybe that's what prompted the mention of (if I recall correctly) the streamlined set.

I'm not so sure it can't be topped. Maybe not in the same way, but maybe if they did something different. I think if they bring out a bunch of obscure songs that people have been wanting to hear it would get close.

• Like 1