Digital Man

Lorraine

124 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the song?

• Love it!
    • Wouldn't say I love it, but I do like it.
    • Dislike it.
    • Hate the song.

Wow, take your threads and go elsewhere.....

Some of these threads weren't just simpleton threads - we actually discussed the music and how it was played in a few of them.

Anyway, I still can't find the dvd for Snakes, so I listened to the song on the cd S&A Live. I was surprised that Geddy sang it so well.

Edited by Lorraine

Some of these threads weren't just simpleton threads - we actually discussed the music and how it was played in a few of them.

Anyway, I still can't find the dvd for Snakes, so I listened to the song on the cd S&A Live. I was surprised that Geddy sang it so well.

I do like that live version quite well, yeah.

• Like 1

I do like that live version quite well, yeah.

It's very good.

I am so happy and relieved that so many of the S&A dvd songs came off well...Digital Man, Entre Nous, etc.

I'd be so bummed if the one tour I saw had a lousy dvd/cd..

I can't believe there are Rush fans who don't like Digital Man! One of the best Rush songs of all. Sheesh. Alex's solo alone worth the price of admission.

http://markbuchler.com/pics/opinions_vary.jpg

• Like 2

Equally fun to play on the drums!

Several of Rush's reggae-influenced songs are very fun in the rhythm section. :)

You are the second one I think on this thread to mention the reggae influence. I don't hear it at all. Whenever I hear that synth-sounding guitar, I think Flock of Seagulls. Or The Police. Should I run and hide?

The rhythm is allllllll reggae.

That's all I hear, and it's the reason I have never really warmed up to this song.

I can't find disk one to Snakes and Arrows so I can watch them do this song. Maybe my husband hid it on me.

I can find you a good divorce lawyer if you need one. :P

"Your honor, he hid my Snakes and Arrows Live disc from me… need I say more?" :laughing guy:

I'm still looking for my Snakes and Arrows Live disc that my husband hid on me......

I can't find disk one to Snakes and Arrows so I can watch them do this song. Maybe my husband hid it on me.

"Your honor, he hid my Snakes and Arrows Live disc from me… need I say more?" :laughing guy:

I'm still looking for my Snakes and Arrows Live disc that my husband hid on me......

It's not surprising, but your husband has good taste.

Don't you hate Snakes & Arrows?

I would then love anyone who'd hide the disc.

• Like 1

I would then love anyone who'd hide the disc.

Thank you for explaining it to me. ;) :LOL:

• Like 1

Eagle, get your bass out and play for us the part that begins at 3:22! I just love that part - him and Alex.

Wait..what? What am I supposed to be playing? :D

Eagle, get your bass out and play for us the part that begins at 3:22! I just love that part - him and Alex.

Geddy's little bass part!! :) Something about that part of the song that brings both tears to my eyes and puts a smile on my face. Don't ask me why. I have no idea. :)

Are you missing both CD's, or just the first? Or is it the DVD, you mean?

It's the DVD. The person that sent it to me put it on two or three of them. I have looked high and low and can't find the first dvd of the show. The only thing I can think of is that I left it in the player and my husband found it and hid it on me.

It's the DVD. The person that sent it to me put it on two or three of them. I have looked high and low and can't find the first dvd of the show. The only thing I can think of is that I left it in the player and my husband found it and hid it on me.

Is the first one the one without all the Snakes stuff?

If so, he's evil. Both for taking that one and even more so for leaving the other one.

• Like 1

Geddy's little bass part!! :) Something about that part of the song that brings both tears to my eyes and puts a smile on my face. Don't ask me why. I have no idea. :)

Oh right! I love that part too. A neat little instrumental bridge.

• Like 1

Is the first one the one without all the Snakes stuff?

If so, he's evil. Both for taking that one and even more so for leaving the other one.

Yes, the first disc (I presume, anyway, being the first set)- Limelight, Digital Man, Entre Nous, Mission, etc., etc...I loved the setlist.

i make myself laugh. At least I'm consistent in my reactions.

I just listened to the song again off the S&A Live CD and thought the same thing: Geddy sings it so well! :LOL: :cool:

• Like 1