The NFL Scouting Combine thread 2015 - the long john olympics

treeduck

I watched the receivers for about 20 minutes. They were running out routes for most of the time I saw, nothing too exceptional.

Oh I forgot, Jameis Winston wants to be compared to Manning and Brady and expects to win the Super Bowl next year.

Yeah I heard about that, he's a freak athlete. Pity there's not a broad jump event at the Olympics for him or something.

Yeah, who knows if the guy can actually play. His team lost to one of the 10 worst teams in the last 25 years in college.

Yeah I heard about that, he's a freak athlete. Pity there's not a broad jump event at the Olympics for him or something.

Yeah, who knows if the guy can actually play. His team lost to one of the 10 worst teams in the last 25 years in college.

I think he won one of the cone drill events too.

I can sit through a December game between the Jags and Titans, but an hour of the combine is all I can take, so I missed that part.

I can sit through a December game between the Jags and Titans, but an hour of the combine is all I can take, so I missed that part.

I hardly watched any of it this year, and I started a thread about it too...