Your Favorite Rush Set-list from past Tours?

Tour Setlist

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 driventotheedge

driventotheedge

The Professor

• Members
  • 3572 posts
  • Interests:Riding my Harley (2006 Road King)
    Razor clamming
    The Seattle Seahawks

Posted 29 September 2020 - 08:16 AM

Might add I love T4E set as well. I like the album much more than most plus 2112 in its entirety.

Sponsored Post

#42 goose

goose

Honkin' in Nevada

• Members *
  • 76426 posts
  • Interests:marxism

Posted 02 October 2020 - 09:34 AM

View Postdriventotheedge, on 29 September 2020 - 08:16 AM, said:

Might add I love T4E set as well. I like the album much more than most plus 2112 in its entirety.
That was a fantastic setlist, and the first if the "Evening with..." format.  RUSH really delivered on the T4E, VT and Time Machine tours.  IMO, S&A was weighed down by the long stretch of new material that seemed to suck the area out of both shows I saw.  When Subdivisions followed those songs and the crowds seemed to erupt in a collective "Thank God!".  :lol:

I did get to see them front row on S&A, which was epic.  Digital man - EntreNous - Mission - Freewill was a great run of songs.

Edited by goose, 02 October 2020 - 09:37 AM.

#43 lerxt1990

lerxt1990

Minister of Silly Walks

• Members *
  • 66005 posts

Posted 02 October 2020 - 10:36 PM

View Postgoose, on 02 October 2020 - 09:34 AM, said:

View Postdriventotheedge, on 29 September 2020 - 08:16 AM, said:

That was a fantastic setlist, and the first if the "Evening with..." format.  RUSH really delivered on the T4E, VT and Time Machine tours.  IMO, S&A was weighed down by the long stretch of new material that seemed to suck the area out of both shows I saw.  When Subdivisions followed those songs and the crowds seemed to erupt in a collective "Thank God!".  :lol:

I did get to see them front row on S&A, which was epic.  Digital man - EntreNous - Mission - Freewill was a great run of songs.

Because of those various factors, I hold T4E very very high on the list...

#44 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

Twin City Cub Fan

• Members *
  • 86808 posts
  • Interests:marxism, hate, subjugating the individual to the state, the Great Purges, the Holodomor, the Cultural Revolution, the Great Leap Forward, the New York Times

Posted 24 October 2020 - 08:48 PM

View Postgoose, on 02 October 2020 - 09:34 AM, said:

IMO, S&A was weighed down by the long stretch of new material that seemed to suck the area out of both shows I saw.  When Subdivisions followed those songs and the crowds seemed to erupt in a collective "Thank God!".  :lol:

Wow, all of that preaching by Neil not only didn't seem to get through, but actually had the opposite effect of his intentions.   ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users