One of my favorite YouTubers = Rush fan

jefeltner11

I'm not sure if I should put this in this forum....

But do any of you know of Caddicarus? I spend a lot of my time watching gaming reviews and news on the internet, and Caddy is one of, if not my very favorite of those who post them. Apparently, he is a huge fan of Rush! He wears there shirts in several of his videos and has made it very apparent he is a follower. I'm just curious if anybody else cares for him, or even if he is a member of this forum should circumstance have it....

I'll have to check him out and report back later. I've been on a JonTron kick lately...Lots of GameGrumps and Two Best Friends Play...My youtube interests are...interesting to say the least. If you ever find yourself looking to burn a few hours on a binge...check out Grand Illusions, its this old english man named Tim who basically does a show and tell type thing with toys he's collected over the years...I don't know why, but it's one of those channels that sucks you in for no apparent reason
  • Like 1

I'll have to check him out and report back later. I've been on a JonTron kick lately...Lots of GameGrumps and Two Best Friends Play...My youtube interests are...interesting to say the least. If you ever find yourself looking to burn a few hours on a binge...check out Grand Illusions, its this old english man named Tim who basically does a show and tell type thing with toys he's collected over the years...I don't know why, but it's one of those channels that sucks you in for no apparent reason

I'll check it out! JonTron is actually one of my indulgences as well, and GameGrumps gets to me when I really have nothing else to watch. JonTron and Caddicarus are affiliated in some ways and I'm pretty sure they've collabed a few times...