TIFWIW

Jaminbenb

THEY ARE IN FACT PLAYING...

& I HAVE CONFIRMED THIS W/MT "SOURCES" AT LEAST 3X

SO BELIVE IT...OR KISS MY A$$!!!

HERE GOES...

THEY ARE 110% PLAYING!!....

Wow.. Why would anyone even read this crap let alone take it seriously??

You DO understand the meaning of "TIFWIW", right?

I hope this is legit! No stage props! I've been waiting for so long for RUSH to go old school. Think MP or Signals Tour.

I'd rather not think of an "old school Rush show" for me that is an approximately 2 hour show with some piece of crap opening act such as Riot, Primus, Mr. Big, or Tommy Shaw.

Did you seriously just call Primus a piece of crap?

Must not have been able to get tickets for their current tour! (coming to Hershey...I got mine!)

I hope this is legit! No stage props! I've been waiting for so long for RUSH to go old school. Think MP or Signals Tour.

I'd rather not think of an "old school Rush show" for me that is an approximately 2 hour show with some piece of crap opening act such as Riot, Primus, Mr. Big, or Tommy Shaw.

Could be a true fan, you know how we are!

HERE GOES...

"This Is Fukking Weird, I'll Wait"??

..No I don't have a clue.

HERE GOES...

"This Is Fukking Weird, I'll Wait"??

..No I don't have a clue.

This is f***ing wild information, Willie?

I don't have a clue either

• Like 1

Take It For What It's Worth

Jeeezis.....SMH

Thanks.

Oh and SMH..? "Slap my head"? Sorry dude I'm from an age when we had time for full words... Call me old school.. Beyond 'lol' and 'wtf' Im kinda lost..

Edited by MMCXII

Jeeezis.....SMH

Thanks.

Oh and SMH..? "Slap my head"? Sorry dude I'm from an age when we had time for full words... Call me old school.. Beyond 'lol' and 'wtf' Im kinda lost..

Shaking My Head.....WTF..... :popcorn:

• Like 1

Jeeezis.....SMH

Thanks.

ONIGI! Lol (oh, now I get it).

ICYDK (in case you didn't know)

• Like 1

Jeeezis.....SMH

Thanks.

Great idea! Subtitles for the oldsters! Lol ty!

Jeeezis.....SMH

Thanks.

Great idea! Subtitles for the oldsters! Lol ty!

I'm in my 50's...(but I have teenage nieces that text me a lot) (cuz I'm cool....)

Must not have been able to get tickets for their current tour! (coming to Hershey...I got mine!)

Actually...the current tour is the first that I walked out unsatisfied. The Wonka stuff really sucks the air out of the room. The seated venue didn't help!!

I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be true or at least that they're trying that list out in rehearsals. Losing it is the only real question mark, but with a strings track pre-recorded it's completely feasible, and the vocals/lyrics are both doable for Geddy and completely appropriate for a final tour "of this magnitude." That said, it depends probably on how these come together or not in rehearsals, and there's still about 4 months for things to change. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they throw in a few more songs to alternate like they did last time.

It would make my Life complete! They could always invite the Main Violinist form the CA tour to make a special Appearance for Losing it. Hell even Ben Mink! :drool:

• Like 1

Actually...the current tour is the first that I walked out unsatisfied. The Wonka stuff really sucks the air out of the room. The seated venue didn't help!!

Heard some unauthorized recordings...the Wonka stuff is ok...I'm just glad they're doing a few older things...and that "Herb" is back with them...

Heard some unauthorized recordings...the Wonka stuff is ok...I'm just glad they're doing a few older things...and that "Herb" is back with them...

The Wonka stuff is definitely not terrible...but it feels more like solo Les to me than Primus. I'm glad I saw the show, but don't feel that I need to see it again.

Also glad Tim is back,...and even happier that he's opening up to playing stuff that was recorded while he wasn't in the band (Brown Album material in particular). There are actually some interesting Rush related stories in the book that was released last year, such as Tim sitting in for Neil on a soundcheck.