CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

RushRevisited

trink39.gif Here's to Geddy, Alex, and Neil... For another great tour we thank you wholeheartedly. Thank you for your contribution to the world of music (and the world in general) and we CANNOT WAIT until the next album and tour!!!!

AlexFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif GeddyFinal.gif

I'll second that! Thanks, guys, for one of the best summers of my life!

Woot, thanks for making my shows #4, and #5 such a great experience.

I had a dream the other night that Geddy came to my neighborhood for a press conference, and everyone I knew was pummeling him with questions. After it was over, everyone was walking home, and I passed by Geddy without saying anything to him. I felt good afterward because I knew I didnt bother him.... BUT what the hell kind of dream is that?!?!?

I just wanna say thanks to you guys......even tho you didn't come my way (calgary) I'm fine with that because I know that you guys will come back one day and that day will be the most raddest show on earth for me.....I can see that all these people here had a blast and i'm happy to see that! I see good times everywhere....and as us snowboarders say...."It's the good times that last forever"! You guys have inspired me sooo much this year, it's incredible!! Keep on Rocking guys!! RUSH FOREVER!!! woot! lol laugh.gif

D-13 trink36.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ Oct 1 2004, 09:47 PM)
I just wanna say thanks to you guys......even tho you didn't come my way (calgary) I'm fine with that because I know that you guys will come back one day and that day will be the most raddest show on earth for me.....I can see that all these people here had a blast and i'm happy to see that! I see good times everywhere....and as us snowboarders say...."It's the good times that last forever"! You guys have inspired me sooo much this year, it's incredible!! Keep on Rocking guys!! RUSH FOREVER!!! woot! lol laugh.gif

D-13 trink36.gif

You are gonna meet up with us next tour D-13 - You'll be >18 then and can fly off to meet us in Vegas!

trink36.gif <---- and none of this

trink38.gif <--- only this

Thanks Rush!!!! Thanks for this tour and thanks for shows # 15,16,17,18,19,20 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Oct 1 2004, 05:59 PM)
I just wanna say thanks to you guys......even tho you didn't come my way (calgary) I'm fine with that because I know that you guys will come back one day and that day will be the most raddest show on earth for me.....I can see that all these people here had a blast and i'm happy to see that!  I see good times everywhere....and as us snowboarders say...."It's the good times that last forever"!  You guys have inspired me sooo much this year, it's incredible!!  Keep on Rocking guys!! RUSH FOREVER!!!  woot! lol laugh.gif 

D-13    trink36.gif

You are gonna meet up with us next tour D-13 - You'll be >18 then and can fly off to meet us in Vegas!

Thats only in Canadia, I think they still have age limits in Vegas last I checked

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Oct 1 2004, 06:59 PM)
I just wanna say thanks to you guys......even tho you didn't come my way (calgary) I'm fine with that because I know that you guys will come back one day and that day will be the most raddest show on earth for me.....I can see that all these people here had a blast and i'm happy to see that!  I see good times everywhere....and as us snowboarders say...."It's the good times that last forever"!  You guys have inspired me sooo much this year, it's incredible!!  Keep on Rocking guys!! RUSH FOREVER!!!  woot! lol laugh.gif 

D-13    trink36.gif

laugh.gif WOOHOO!!!!! trink38.gif I can finally Hail good ol' Maltus! laugh.gif

Thank You for this tour, show # 37 and all the 30 years of fantastic music before that!! All hail 2.gif trink38.gif

That we all gather here in this mod

Hailing you for the music you share

All over this continent and Europe you've trod

Now heading home with your guitar, bass & snare

Know this, in your hearts, heading out this day

Your fans will always be there to support you

Only if just to give back in some small way

Unequal to that which your music has imbued

Reveled have we in your splendour

Undying love of your wondrous composition

Shines down and through us each time we surrender

Having been played for by kings amoung musicians!

applaudit.gif 2.gif AlexFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif GeddyFinal.gif 2.gif applaudit.gif

Welcome Welcome to the Forum, Fuz!!!! trink39.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Oct 1 2004, 10:16 PM)
Thank You for this tour, show # 37 and all the 30 years of fantastic music before that!! All hail 2.gif trink38.gif

That we all gather here in this mod
Hailing you for the music you share
All over this continent and Europe you've trod
Now heading home with your guitar, bass & snare
Know this, in your hearts, heading out this day
Your fans will always be there to support you
Only if just to give back in some small way
Unequal to that which your music has imbued
Reveled have we in your splendour
Undying love of your wondrous composition
Shines down and through us each time we surrender
Having been played for by kings amoung musicians!

applaudit.gif 2.gif AlexFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif GeddyFinal.gif 2.gif applaudit.gif

Very nice!!!! trink36.gif

biggrin.gif Like there gonna read this LOL.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Oct 1 2004, 08:32 PM)
trink39.gif  Here's to Geddy, Alex, and Neil...  For another great tour we thank you wholeheartedly.  Thank you for your contribution to the world of music (and the world in general) and we CANNOT WAIT until the next album and tour!!!! 

AlexFinal.gif  NeilFinal.gif  GeddyFinal.gif

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

2.giftrink39.gif 2.gif

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

I was at both the Chicago & Toronto shows. Same show, but both were worth it. However, I enjoyed the Toronto show much more, because I had 5th row seats. Let's just say that I can now die a happy camper. It brought back memories of my 1st Rush Concert during the "Kings" tour in 1977. Yes I am an old fart. Hell, I've been a fan all 30 years. Fly By Night was written where I was growing up at the time. Lansing, MI. gg.gif

"Why do I have to sit in the middle?"

"Because that's where the drums are stupid!"

QUOTE (1974 FAN @ Oct 5 2004, 10:00 AM)
I was at both the Chicago & Toronto shows. Same show, but both were worth it. However, I enjoyed the Toronto show much more, because I had 5th row seats. Let's just say that I can now die a happy camper. It brought back memories of my 1st Rush Concert during the "Kings" tour in 1977. Yes I am an old fart. Hell, I've been a fan all 30 years. Fly By Night was written where I was growing up at the time. Lansing, MI. gg.gif

"Why do I have to sit in the middle?"
"Because that's where the drums are stupid!"

Sweet!

Over all this time, what would you think is your most memorable concert experience? And also which was your favorite tour as far as setlist goes?

Archived