Duality

JakeofThePlace

Wow, I am exactly the opposite! I really have a dislike for Vol 3. The first 3 are way better. I am including Mate, Feed, Kill Repeat. Which by the way is a very weird album. They are pretty good live, they have a great stage show.

QUOTE (pixey @ Aug 7 2005, 03:07 PM)
Wow, I am exactly the opposite! I really have a dislike for Vol 3. The first 3 are way better. I am including Mate, Feed, Kill Repeat. Which by the way is a very weird album. They are pretty good live, they have a great stage show.

actually i've never heard their older three. i never even really heard them at all until vol. 3 came out then i kept hearing about it so i dl'd a couple songs and loved them, and then i noticed the cd wasn't parental advisory so i bought them. i always thought of the other ones as forbidden territory cuz they're PA. i guess lately my mother doesn't really care that much about me listening to PA but i still never got around to picking up those other slipknot cd's.

They definately have violence, sex, satanism and bad words in them. laugh.gif Actually those are some of my fave ones. All in all I really love the older stuff. Ok If you want to take a gander at what you can get yourself into with the Knot then I will tell ya some of my faves.

Mate, Feed, Kill Repeat. You might have some trouble finding this album but you can download them illegally. ohmy.gif I dont know if they have them legally available.

Do Nothing, Bitchslap

Gently

Some Feel

Slipknot

Wait and Bleed, thats most popular

SIC

No Life

Iowa

Diasterpiece

Heretic Anthem

People=Shi*

I saw them in concert in 2001 in a small Triple AAA baseball field. Houses were less than 100 feet away in a small town right here in the bible belt of SW MO. Nothing funnier than Corey up there on stage cussing and screaming as loud as he can with big flashing lights that say 666! Needless to say it was a controversey around here and they havent been back yet. You could see poeple leaving their houses bags in tow to go spend the night at a motel. Cracked me up!

Archived