Do you look at the setlist before your show?

Lost In Xanadu

The "yes" people baffle me. How could you not want to be surprised??? Especially for a band that for the most part, keeps the same setlist throughout a tour? I don't get it. It's like sneaking into the closet in the spare room a month before X-mas to see what your presents are...what's the fun in that??? :huh:

no i disagree it makes me more excited, like when someone tells you bits of a movie before you see it then you know it's not over at least until you've seen that part so i like to know. Then I too listen to it in the car. this time i might just get the list and play them the way i think they should be heard so that way i still know the songs but the order will be fresh at the concert!!

I do look,

But this time I am going to make an effort not to know the list. I feel their will be some surprises that will blow me away! :haz:

You will have more restraint than I, because I won't be able to resist looking. :)

• Like 2

I do look,

But this time I am going to make an effort not to know the list. I feel their will be some surprises that will blow me away! :haz:

You will have more restraint than I, because I won't be able to resist looking. :)

Well,

I am going to try my best not to look at it. If I do see it thats fine. This time is different and I know they will break out some stuff that will make me feel like 17 again! :codger: :D

• Like 1

I do look,

Well,

I am going to try my best not to look at it. If I do see it thats fine. This time is different and I know they will break out some stuff that will make me feel like 17 again! :codger: :D

I love your enthusiasm. I hope you're right.

• Like 1

I am a weak individual. I could try to hold out, but I would be in perpetual misery. I would go mad within a few days.

Push the internet button.

No, no, no, stop.

Just push the button!

You can do this, please stop!

Ha ha ha, you're fighting a losing battle, child.

I'm a good boy

You're weak, pathetic, and a loser!

No! I'm just exercising responsible restraint.

I want to be surprised!

I want to know NNNOOOWWWW!!

It would be horrible. So for my own health and safety, I will be logged onto this site and multiple others reading the list song by song. May 08th will be my surprise show, my oh-my-god-they're-playing-that-song show.

I can learn to resist anything but temptation

Edited by dtpoet
  • Like 3

I am a weak individual. I could try to hold out, but I would be in perpetual misery. I would go mad within a few days.

Push the internet button.

No, no, no, stop.

Just push the button!

You can do this, please stop!

Ha ha ha, you're fighting a losing battle, child.

I'm a good boy

You're weak, pathetic, and a loser!

No! I'm just exercising responsible restraint.

I want to be surprised!

I want to know NNNOOOWWWW!!

It would be horrible. So for my own health and safety, I will be logged onto this site and multiple others reading the list song by song. May 08th will be my surprise show, my oh-my-god-they're-playing-that-song show.

I can learn to resist anything but temptation

:LOL:

• Like 1